Part 27!! :)

I know.. I'm horrible. I haven't posted on time in awhile. I feel AWFULL!! To make it up to you I'm going to post two parts this weekend, one on Tuesday or Wednesday, and then extended part 30 will be NEXT WEEKEND!!!! Get excited its going to be crazy! Love to you all. Your support is phenomenal! I cannot thank you enough!! 

Justin's POV:

I took Carson's hand and walked towards the small pier. I had made reservations for this entire month while on the plane. I had rented us a private island with a nice home. It would be the perfect getaway. "Oh there he is." I said, pointing to a man in a white outfit standing by a large speed boat. 

"Justin, oh my god." Carson giggled. I kissed her cheek before greeting the captain. 

"Hello, Mr. Bieber." He greeted me. He stuck out his hand and I shook it with a smile. "Are you ready to head out?" 

"Yes, sir." I responded. He helped Carson and I onto the wobbly boat and then we took off into the open ocean.

"How much did you spend on this? This is crazy." Carson said into my ear.

"Doesn't matter." I answered her. I gave her a long kiss on the lips and felt her relax. I pulled away and we took in our surroundings.

It was burning hot here. The water was a perfect clear blue and the air was fresh and clean. "This is beautiful." I watched her as she scanned the horizon with her gorgeous eyes. They matched the color of the ocean perfectly. She looked down and smiled, "Where are we going on this boat?" 

"You'll see." I smirked and told the captian to speed up. Carson sat down in the back and I put my arm around her. Her left hand reached over and stroked my thigh. I saw the sparkling engagement ring and excitement filled my stomach. We rode along for about thirty minutes. The wind was blowing through Carson's hair and I watched as her skin became a little bit darker because of the sun. We laughed the whole way. I loved this girl so much. She was absolutely perfect. 

Finally, we arrived at our destination. We pulled up to the dock and I thanked the driver and we slowly stepped onto the wooden dock. I spotted the golf cart I ordered and led Carson to it. "What are we doing?" Carson questioned, jumping into the cart. 

"Its a surprise." I turned on the golf cart and drove up the paved incline. Carson was silent the few minutes this short ride took. She was curious. She just looked at all of the nature and took in the details. When we reached the end of the paved road, we stepped out. I took Carson's hand and tugged her down a path until we reached our final destination. "Welcome to our tropical paradise." 

Carson's POV:

"Oh my God." I spoke. I looked around and saw that I was standing in front of a beautiful modern house. I could hear waves crashing on the shore all around me. "Justin.. You've out done yourself." 

"You haven't even seen the inside." He said. Justin led me through the front door and I found myself in a bright room with windows all around it. There was a kitchen with dark wood and a small living room looking out onto the beautiful pool and the beach. I let go of Justin's hand and walked further inside. I walked down a short hall and saw a door. I opened it and saw a beautiful bedroom looking onto the white sand and blue water. I noticed a bathroom off to the side. I walked back out of the room and saw Justin sitting at a black piano fiddling with the keys. 

I moved over to him and sat down next to him. "Sing for me." I whispered, leaning my head on his shoulder. He obeyed and began to press the keys. The soft sound filled my ears and I closed my eyes. I felt his body rise and then he started to sing. 

Lately I've been thinkin',

Thinkin' bout what we had,I know it was hard,

It was all that we knew, yeah

Have you been drinkin'
To take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve...

'Cause nothing can ever,
Ever replace you.
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah.
You know there's no one
I can relate to.
And know we won't find a love that's so true...

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together, oh

"That's all I have." Justin released his hands from the keys. 

"Its beautiful." I kissed his neck and then leaned away, "Did you write that while we were.. you know?"

"I did." He mumbled. He became embarrassed and he looked at his hands in his lap. 

 I smiled and pulled his face to look at me, "Thank you for everything. You're so amazing. I don't deserve you at all. I love you so much. More than words can explain. I can't wait to marry you."