Part 37 =)

Sorry! SORRY! SORRY!! I didn't update last weekend! I'm so so so so so sorry. I was super busy. I had my birthday party and a fashion show and my weekend was JAMMED!!

Also.. just needed to jump in here and say that AN EXTENDED PART IS ONLY 3 PARTS AWAY!

Justin's POV:

Carson and I arrived home at around 6pm on her birthday. The album release party was a success and I surprised Carson for her birthday with a song that I wrote for her. We stayed the night at the hotel and then I spent the day spoiling her. My parents flew out after we announced our pregnancy to them and then a the next day I had a meeting with my publicist. As Scooter said, it was time to really get back in the game now that my album had been released.

"Hi!" My publicist, Jenny, greeted me.

"Hey!" I smiled and moved to invite her inside, "Its been so long!"

"I know! I was so excited when you called! So much has been going on. I've been reading in the news... and man, oh, man. Justin, you've had some close calls." Jenny pulled her bag up on her arm and marched her way into my living room, "We need to have a chat."

"I thought you would say that." I laughed and followed behind her.

She sat down on the couch and pulled out her iPad. "So, you say your ready to get back in the game... I made a list of things we need to discuss.. and fix. First, this surprise marriage. That was actually good.. it gave everyone the fairytale feel and put you on the front page of People, US Weekly, and many others. However, the dispearing on everyone.. not okay. The tabloids went crazy! However, its still publicity. Here's whats confusing for us all, you and Carson have a rollercoaster of a relationship. You break up and then BAM! You get married. In any interviews do not talk about the break ups. No big details! You don't want to get too into it. If you do, the media will make it seem like your relationship is awful and.. then you believe its awful and there we have a divorce to deal with. Make sense?" Jenny took a deep breath as I nodded, "Great.. great. To get you back in the game, you took the first step which was releasing new music. Now you need to release a music video. Do you have any idea of a song for one?"

"I could find one." I answered, sitting back in the chair.

"Perfect.. perfect." Jenny paused, "Now.. lets chat about the Grammy's. Carson's dress needs to be a huge deal since her wedding dress wasn't. I'll get the best designer over here tomorrow."

"About the Grammy's.. Carson and I have an annoucement that we want to make there."

"What is it?" Jenny asked.

"Carson is pregnant." I told her, biting my lip. I was worried she would respond negatively.

"You've got to be kidding! This is perfect! Justin, your carreer is going to be thriving!!" Jenny clapped her hands, "I'm going to get you guys to annouce an award. That way, we can almost have a mini wedding onstage and then you guys can annouce that Carson is pregnant. Lets see.. we'll have the host, LL Cool J, make it seem like its a surprise for you both. Oh, its beyond perfect!"

--

Carson's POV:

"Carson, the designer is here!" Justin yelled up the stairs. I fluffed my hair in the mirror and ventured down the stairs. I shot Justin a quick glance and then let out a breath. I was incredibly nervous. I had never had a dress designed for me before.

"Hi." I stuck my had out to the young, African-American man. "I'm Carson Bieber."

"Hello." He greeted, "You are drop-dead gorgeous may I say."

"Thank you." I turned to Justin, "I think we're good now, Justin." Justin nodded and walked off.

"So, Carson, my name is Justice Derium." The designer began, "I've been designing clothes for celeberties for about 7 years now." He smiled.

"Oh, well thank you for making an exception for me. I'm not exactly a celebrity." I bit my lip and put a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Are you kidding?" Justice laughed, "You're for sure a celebrity! You're married to Justin Bieber!!"

I giggled and looked to the floor, "Thanks." It was always so hard to accept that nearly everyone knew my name. I wasn't just a normal girl anymore.

"So.. What are we thinking for this Grammy dress?" Justice adjusted his fedora. "I heard a little rumor from Jenny that you're pregnant."

"That rumor is true."

"I thought so!!" He clasped his hands together. "Since you're not showing at all yet, and it seems like you have a flawless curvy body-"

"SHE DOES!" Justin yelled from the living room.

I rolled my eyes, "ignore him."

Justice laughed, "Anyways, I think we should go with a skin tight mermaid dress."

Justice took my measurements and explained to me his idea which of course, I loved. Now the only thing left was the Grammy's and I was incredibly nervous.