Part 28 <3

Justin's POV:

"Good morning, baby." I said, rubbing my eyes. Carson was sipping a cup of coffee on the couch. She had her knees tucked up to her chest and she was focused on the TV. She didn't respond and I knew something was wrong. I turned to look at the TV.

"Justin Bieber and Carson Eldser are back together again." I heard a man say. I saw pictures of Carson and I flash by. "They seem to be escaping somewhere." A picture of us climibing onto my jet came up and the man kept talking, "Sources in the Virgin Islands say they were seen there. Maybe a romantic getaway? Surely, these two need it. They had a whirlwind of a relationship. They've broken up two times this year and both of those breakups have been dramatic. Here's a qui-" I turned off the TV and looked at Carson. She was nervously biting her lip.

"Why are you watching that bullshit?" I sat on the coffee table and looked into her eyes. They had lost some color, letting me know she had been crying.

"Thats not even the worst of it." Carson mumbled. "They've been talking about how you went insane and that's why we broke up. And how I was a whore so we broke up." Carson dipped her head and shook it. I could not believe she was actually watching this TMZ bullshit about us. I thought she finally understood that no one can get to us.

"Don't listen to that." I ordered. I cupped her chin and pulled it up gently so she would look at me. When she looked at me in the eyes, I knew it wasn't just the media making her upset. She looked so overwhelmed, so stressed. "Baby, is there something else?" I asked her, catching a tear with my thumb.

"Why did Amelia do this to me?" She questioned. "What did I ever do to her?"

"Nothing." Anger began to rise in me, "You didn't do anything." Carson sniffled and I pulled her onto my lap. "I have a special night planned for us tonight." I spoke. "Its going to be super nice. I want you to forget about Amelia. Okay?" Carson nodded and kissed the top of her head.

After Carson was feeling better, I got up and made us pancakes. Then we decided we wanted to go on the beach. We got into our swimsuits.

Carson walked out of the bathroom in a turquoise swimsuit. I couldn't take my eyes off of her body. My eyes traveled from her feet, up her toned legs, then to her perfectly flat stomach, then to her incredible breasts that her long, black hair was complimenting, and then to her gorgeous face. She really did not have a flaw. "Can I help you?" Carson giggled as she approached me.

"Yes you can." I flirted. I wrapped a firm hand around her waist and forced her lips onto mine. She sunk into the wet kiss and gently bit my lip before allowing me to enter her mouth. She pulled away when I untied her bikini top.

She smirked at me, "What do you think you're doing?"

"I want to make love to you." I nearly whined, beginning to kiss her neck.

Carson pushed my shoulders and I disconnected my lips from her skin. She put her hands in my hair and smiled, "We'll see. Now come on let's go get in the ocean." She pecked my lips and grabbed my hand. I pouted as she pulled me out of the house and onto the beach. "It feels so good out here." Carson stated, venturing into the burning sand. I watched her perfect body move closer to the water. She had a towel slung over her shoulder and her tan legs were exposed beneath a turquoise swimsuit. Her hair was thrown into a messy bun and she had a pair of aviators on. I watched as she dropped the towel and took her sunglasses off. She reached out her hand, "Come on." She smiled and I gripped her hand, allowing my towel to drop from my other hand. Carson tugged on my hand and we both ran into the water. The coolness took over my body as we waded deeper. I felt Carson's fingers slip from mine, and sunddenly she disapeared in the waves, but then she jumped up and soaked me with a splash of water.

"HEY!" I yelled, splashing her back, but somehow she had alread slipped under the water. I took a deep breath and summereged myself. When I opened my eyes, the salt burned them; I quickly got used to it. I pushed through the water until I saw Carson's legs. She was probably looking for me, so I swam faster. I grabbed onto her legs and stood from the water. When I reached the surface, Carson was slung over my shoulder and she was laughing uncontrollably.

I slowly let her down and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "You scared the shit out of me." Carson said, placing her arms around my shoulders. I linked my hands together under her her butt and smiled. I looked up at my beautiful fiancé. Calling her my fiancé still felt surreal.

"That was the plan." I smirked and she pulled me up to kiss her lips. Our soaking bodies rubbed together and I smiled through the kiss. How in the world could this girl make me so happy? Carson asked for entrance and I granted it. She explored my mouth and took over dominance, a definant turn on.