Part 15 <3

HELLLOOOO WEEKEND

Carson's POV:

I stepped off the plane and instantly heard loud music and felt the dry, desert heat,"Vegas!!?" I exclaimed. I jumped on Justin and felt him smile against my skin.

"Its our last stop, but definitley the most important." He gave me a quick peck and then intertwined his fingers in mine. He led me off the runway and through a fence. We found ourselves on the streets of Vegas. I smiled and so did Justin and we wandered down the strip, hardly getting noticed. I hadn't slept in almost 24 hours, but Adrenaline was pumping through my veins and keeping me wide awake. Soon, were standing in front of the "effiel tower". Justin turned to me and said, "Okay. I have a task for you. Take all the notes I gave you and spell out the bold letters."

"Okay." I bit my lip and start reading, "The first note has w.. then, i, and then two l's." I moved on without looking up. "Then this one says you." I look at the one behind it, "Then, the next one has m, um, a, r, r, and y." I moved to the next note, "Now, the last note says me." I looked up in confusion, and I didn't see Justin. I saw on the screen of the Effiel Tower: CARSON, WILL YOU MARRY ME? I gasped in excitement and look for Justin. I looked down and I saw him on one knee with the brightest smile I've ever seen. I figured out what the letters meant now. They spelled out "will you marry me?"

"Carson.." Justin looked deep into my blue eyes, "Will you marry me?" He opened the tiny black box and revealed a stunning ring. He had to have spent over 100 grand on it. The diamond twinkled under the Vegas lights.

I cover my mouth and can hardly get the most simple word out of my mouth. I'm frozen. What's wrong with me?

FLASHBACK:

"What the hell is this?!" I yell, feeling anger boil in me. I'm showing Justin the picture of him kissing the girl on the dance floor.

"Carson..." Justin walks closer to me, but I shove him away.

"What is it?" I scream again.

"That was nothing. That girl came on to me and I-I was trying to push her away. I swear."

"You've cheated before." I seethe, looking away from him.

"You can't pull that on me!" Justin argues back, "you're just as much of a cheater as I am."

I allow a tear to fall, but I quickly wipe it away. "I'm done, Justin." I say between my teeth, "I'm done."

END OF FLASHBACK

I was still shaking. I didn't know how to respond. Were we ready for this? We were already committed to each other, but I really didn't know. We had been through so much together. I tried to pull myself together, but I couldn't shake some of my thoughts.

FLASHBACK

"Hello?" I answer my phone, "You know this wastes my phone call to a friend for the month. They track my phone. I will get punished if I call you aga-"

Amelia cuts me off, "I don't care. This is an emergency." Her voice is shaking. "Justin's been in a car accident." She pauses and I hear sobbing, "And its all my fault."

Those words don't feel right. Justin, in a car accident? No way. Right as I leave town? And its all Amelia's fault. "W-what?" I choke.

"I-I went to his house. Drunk... and he insisted on driving me home. I told him no, but he, he, wouldn't let me. So, I got in his car. W-we were singing and hav-having fun a-and then we were hit." I can almost feel her tears through the phone.

"How is it your fault?"

"If I hadn't of gone over there! If I hadn't of gotten drunk! I am so stupid..." I hear her hit her hand to her head.

"Just stay calm. I'm getting on the next flight out of here and coming to LA." I hang up the phone and pull myself together. I sneak back up to my room and grab a duffle bag of clothes. I manage to sneak off campus and get on a flight to LA.

I sit down in my seat on the plane and let out a breath. In a few hours, I can see Justin. He's going to be okay. I think to myself. The whole flight, I think of him. All of my love for him staying at my heart, I realize I can't live without him. If he dies, I go with him. I want to spend my whole life with him.

END OF FLASHBACK

The good and bad memories finally finish flashing through my head and I breathe in the hot, Nevada air. "Justin.." I said, touching his arm. I still didn't even know my answer.. what was I going to do?