Part 21 :D

I'm really ahead on writing and I have a four day weekend so I felt like posting this today! What did you guys think of the extended part?

Chaz's POV:

I snuck into Amelia and I's apartment as quietly as I could. I lay on the couch and closed my eyes. Hopefully, she would think I fell asleep here late last night. The only bit of information she knew about last night was that I went out searching for Carson. I had no idea that Carson and I would end up getting drunk and fucking on the bathroom floor of a bar. I knew Carson was too drunk to actually want to have sex with me, but I allowed it to happen. I was not nearly as drunk as her. I knew better. 

"Chaz?" Amelia said, her voice cracking. I opened my eyes and saw Amelia rubbing her eyes outside of our bedroom door. 

I acted tired, "Yeah, baby?" 

"When did you get home?" Amelia asked, yawning.

"Pretty late." 

"What were you doing?" She walked from the doorway and into the kitchen. I could hear her bare feet padding on the cold tile.

"I-I um. I was just talking to.." I paused because I did not have the courage to say her name.  "Talking to.. Carson." Guilt flooded through my entire body.

"For that long?" Amelia yawned once more and poured a cup of coffee.

"She needed some major cheering up." I sat up slowly, feeling the hangover kick in. 

"Well, how is she doing now?" Amelia questioned.

"She's... still kind of losing her mind." I wasn't lying. We had really screwed up. I mean really.. screwed. I had sex with Carson! I had sex with my best friend! I had sex with my best friend's ex girlfriend. The worst part was that I knew that it was purely my fault. Carson had nothing to do with it. 

"I would think." Amelia sighed and sat down next to me on the couch, "Chaz.." She took a deep breath and I noticed her hands were shaking. She broke down and started crying. My first thought was that she knew I had cheated on her.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I attempted to comfort her, but she shoved me away.

"Chaz.. I'm an awful person." Amelia grabbed a tissue and dabbed her eyes, "I-I.. its my fault. I broke Carson and Justin up. I caused the tension. I caused it all." 

"What?" 

"It was all me. Me and Reese.. and Keegan." Amelia covered her face, "I destroyed by best friend!" 

"W-why would you do that?" I questioned my wife. This made no sense to me. The entire situation had become a jumbled up mess. 

"Because.. look at us, Chaz! They were so perfect and we were so imperfect. We fight and yell and we don't have what they have." Amelia took a deep breath, "And Carson wasn't Carson, but now I've realized she isn't Carson without Justin. She was never Carson before. All the yearswe have been friends, Carson wasn't really Carson. She wasn't herself until she was with Justin. They complete each other." 

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around Amelia, "You're not an awful person. I love you so much, Amelia. You're my angel and nothing you do could make me hate you." Even though Amelia had made an awful mistake and ruined two of our friends' lives, I did not make me stop loving her. Maybe if I forgave her for this, she would forgive me for being unfaithful. 

"I have to tell her." Amelia sipped her coffee, "I have to tell Justin." 

Justin's POV: 

I woke up in the morning to a loud snore. I looked over and saw Ryan passed out on the couch next to me. I noticed an Xbox controller slipping from his hand and remembered we had gone out for beers and then played Xbox. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I threw a pillow at Ryan and he jolted awake.

"Get up, bro." I ordered, "I'm going home." 

Ryan sat up and squinted at me, "Bye, man." 

"Thanks for last night. You really cheered me up." I said. I stood up from the couch and tripped my way up the basement stairs, then out the front door. I drove back to my mom's house half asleep. When I arrived, I fell into my bed and allowed my heartache to overwhelm me again. I really did need Carson, but she had wrecked me. It was like I was the Titantic and she was the Ocean. Beautiful on the outside, but inside she's freezing and bitter. She held me afloat, but quickly I sunk into a black hole and she swallowed me. Somehow, I still wanted her more than ever.