Chapter 23

"You seem different today," Jennifer said.

"Do I?"

"Yeah has something happened?" She asked.

I smiled to myself thinking about Springer. "Oh um no nothing," I laughed. Nothing really has happened after the kiss we shared but he is acting different, I don't mind I mean I did have a crush on the guy a few years back and it's the same again now.

It isn't even awkward, we just go with the flow and if it happens again so what? If two people like each other let them get on with their lives and be happy together. Woah I don't even think I was like this when I was with Oliver. No shut up about him!

So tonight is the Easter festival and I'm really excited. I've had a peek into the assembly hall and seen how great the place looks already but Springer caught me.

"Hey what do you think you're doing?" He smirked at me.

"Oh nothing," I tried to look innocent but failed horribly.

"You look so cute when you do that,"he laughed. I smiled slightly.

"So you all ready for tonight then?" He asked.

"Yep can't wait, the hall looks great," I said grinning.

"Well I did help so.." He trailed off smirking.

I laughed and playfully punched his arm.

"You and your big ego," I giggled. For some reason I've felt like I've said that to someone before.

Wait.

I have.

||FLASHBACK||

I had ended my call with Sarah

"How did she not know me?" Oliver said pretending to act hurt.

"Not everyone has to know you ya know," I said hitting his arm.

"I'm pretty sure everyone does babe," he smirked.

"Yeah you and your big ego," I muttered.

"Oh what was that?" He smirked again.

"Nothing baby," I smiled sweetly.

He shook his head while laughing.

||END OF FLASHBACK||

Everything seems so different now, it's all so weird how my life had changed and still is changing. God I missed times like those. I felt tears threatening to fall. Oh shit.

"Are you okay?" Sean asked me. I quickly nodded.

"Um yeah I've gotta go I'll see you tonight," I said and hurried out.

I miss him. I really miss him. I'm only realizing it now. I miss those fun times we would always have, the way he would joke with me or tease me, the way he'd hug me or kiss me. I still love him.

What's wrong with me!? Seriously! My life's just so fucked up.

I got home and decided on what to wear. The good thing about this Easter festival is that we don't have to worry about school on Monday cause we're off for Easter! And today's Friday so this is a good way to start the break and just get a breather from school for a while. I'm not gonna think about Oliver tonight, it'll just bring me down and I don't want that! I wanna have fun!

I got showered and changed. I decided to wear my black crop top with red tartan shirt unbuttoned as a jacket and my dark denim shorts, I don't need tights cause it's actually nice and warm out and on my feet I wore my black cowboy ankle boots. I'm pretty pleased with my outfit. I dried my hair and straightened it then put on some light make up.