Chapter 14

I got home and ran straight to my room, tears streaming down my face.

Why did I do that? I'm so stupid!

What Oliver said really hurt me. I do care about him he knows that! I'm so stupid for avoiding him.

I grabbed my phone and dialled his number. It went straight to voice mail. He rejected my call! I kept on trying and trying. Each time he rejected the call.

I threw my phone across the room in anger but also with tears streaming rapidly down my face.

I spent all weekend in my room not texting or phoning anyone. The only times I'd leave my room was to get food or go to the bathroom. I was a total wreck.

"Sweetie why won't you tell me what's wrong?" My mum asked.

"It's nothing you don't need to worry mum," I reassured her. She sat there thinking for a minute until she got up from my bed.

"Are you sure now?"

I nodded then she closed the door.

***

Ughh Monday morning. I have English first.

Great.

I heaved myself out of bed and went to take a shower.

After half an hour I was ready and went down for breakfast, I wasn't really that hungry.

I need to talk to Sarah, she's the only person that will understand and that I can trust.

I got to school and walked in with Jennifer.

"You coming down to English?"

I contemplated about going or not. I nodded then we began walking over.

"Are you ok? You seem a bit down."

"Yeah just a bit tired that's all."

I seem to be using that excuse all the time. Sooner or later it's not gonna work anymore.

We sat down and everyone talked while I sat there in the corner thinking about Oliver.

We're no longer together, it breaks my heart. Did he really mean everything he said? I then felt a tear roll down my face I hope no one noticed.

I then heard footsteps walking down the stairs. Oh no, it was him.

I shrunk down on the ground even further so he wouldn't see me but it was no use. He glanced at me and I could see the hurt and sadness in his eyes.

*Oliver's P.O.V*

I'm so upset and angry. I don't know what to feel right now. When I walked out to go to my car on Friday and seen the two of them locking lips with each other made my blood boil.

I knew straight away she's been with him all this time and it broke my heart.

I've been thinking about this all weekend I know how to sort our relationship out. It's probably for the best.

I walked down the stairs knowing she was probably going to be there.

She saw me and tried her best to hide. I glanced at her then walked away quickly. Seeing her just breaks my heart.

*Leah's P.O.V*

Sarah and I were walking to English when she stopped suddenly.

"Everything's going to be alright believe me," she said giving me a hug.

I hung my head and small tears started to form. She doesn't know we've broken up I don't know when to tell her.

We got to his classroom and made our way to our seats.