Chapter 7

It's been a few weeks now and everyday I fall for Dr Morrison even more. I do talk to him but I'm not giving him any signs that I like him. That would be embarrassing.

Some days in class we joke around with each other and sometimes get weird stares from other people haha.

He really is such an amazing guy. He's not so strict like any other teacher I know. Our lessons are really fun like he said they'd be. There was one day where he told us to just sit back and relax for an hour because he didn't have any lesson planned. How amazing was that!

Sarah still teases me about how much he likes me and all but there is no way that's true.

If only.

Our coursework had to be handed in today which was the poem we had to write. I was surprised with mine, I never knew I could pour that much emotion into a piece of work.

Of course mine was about my feelings for him. There's no way I'm telling Sarah that.

I headed down to English and took my seat next to Sarah.

"Hey you got your coursework?" She asked.

"Yeah do you?" I replied.

"Yep I thought you weren't going to have yours with you," she said with a teasing look in her eyes.

"And why would you think that?" I asked suspiciously. What is she going to say? I bet it's dirty, it always will be.

"I just thought he'd get angry then punish you," she said winking. "If ya get what I mean."

"Sarah oh my god no!" I shrieked.

Just then the door closed and he walked in. "Miss Potter, please keep the noise down," Dr Morrison said smirking.

Oh great, it's only been five seconds and I've already embarrassed myself in front of him. I slumped back into my chair and got my books sorted.

"Ok i hope you all have your coursework otherwise you will be in detention with me," he explained. Hmm I wouldn't mind detention with him, as long as we're alone. But no I'll just hand in my work otherwise I'll get flustered around him like I usually do.

"Oh no!" A sudden shriek went out. It was Becca, the schools slut basically. "I don't have mine with me sir," she said batting her eyelashes at him.

My blood boiled with jealously. Oh no why am I even feeling like this! Oh yeah it's cause I'm in love with him! But what shocked me is what his reaction was to her.

"Oh...well...um just forget about the detention and hand your work in next lesson," he said almost panicking. It's like he knew what she was trying to do.

I quietly laughed to myself. He just rejected her! Everyone knew she liked him and when i say like him, I mean like like him. She so desperately wanted his attention but he never even shot a glance at her.

All she wanted was him in her bed and that made me feel sick. Yes I have feelings for him but not like that, not yet I think...

The bell went for lunch and as soon as I grabbed my bag to go, I was called back.

"Wait Leah, can you stay behind for a bit?" Dr Morrison asked smiling.

My knees started shaking and my heart beat increased, this is what I wanted. Some time alone with him.

"Course I can," I replied. "Sarah I'll see you later," I shouted to her. I think she heard me but anyway back to Dr Morrison!

"So what did you want to see me for sir?" I asked quite shyly. I don't know what happens but whenever it's just me and him, I feel really shy and I lose some of my confidence. But whenever we're in class, I talk to him normally.

"I'm very impressed with this," he said holding up my coursework.

I blushed at his comment. If only he knew it was all for him...

*

Just to say I love you

Never seems enough.

I've said it so many times

I am afraid you won't understand

What I really mean when I say it.

How can so much feeling,

So much adoration fit into

Those three little words

But until I find some other

Way of saying what I feel then

"I love you" will have to do.

So no matter how many times I say it,

Never take it lightly, for you are my life,

And my only love.

I love you now more

Than ever before.

*

"Where did you get the inspiration to write such a beautiful poem?" He asked quietly.

My mind was screaming saying YOU YOU ITS ALL YOU! But I couldn't do that.

"I guess it just came to me," I replied blushing.

"You're a really bad liar do you know that?" He said laughing. "Come on, is it about someone you like?" He asked cocking one eyebrow.

Ok now I'm in deep shit.

"Well sort of, yeah..." I trailed off at the end.

"Well he's a lucky guy if he knew someone so beautiful was chasing after him," he said softly. He was looking deeply into my eyes and I think he was leaning in slightly.

Are we going to kiss?!

We were leaning and closer and closer then, suddenly...........

=================================================================================

Oooh cliffhanger...again!

What do you thinks gonna happen?

Will they kiss? Or will something or someone interrupt their wee moment?

Read the next chapter to find out!

- Leah xxxxx