Chapter 16

*Oliver's P.O.V*

This might work. This might actually work! Sarah came up with a brilliant idea.

"I owe you big time for this," I said.

"Theres no need honestly, all I want is for my bestfriend to be happy then I'm happy," she replied smiling.

"There's one more week until the ball, I'll give you more info when we get there," she said leaving my room.

"I look forward to it," I replied.

*Leah's P.O.V*

Tonight's the night, I'm so nervous but excited too.

And even better we're off for Christmas too!

Sarah and I are currently getting our hairs done at a salon just down the road from where I live then we'll do each other's make up. God I can't contain my excitement!

(A.N this is what I would be doing if this was actually happening! Haha anyway back to the story!!)

"Alright love that's you finished," the hairstylist said to me.

"Thank you so much!"

Sarah quickly pulled me away. "I'm not allowing you to see yourself just yet," she said.

I groaned then returned to my house.

"I'll be back in two minutes," Sarah said.

*Sarah's P.O.V*

I quickly went into the bathroom and dialled Oliver's number.

- Hello?

'Hey I've got more info for you for the plan'

- Ok tell me everything!

*Leah's P.O.V*

I had just finished my make up as did Sarah and went to get our dresses.

She told me earlier she was just phoning her mum to tell her she didn't need her to phone her during the dance? I don't know about you but I don't believe her haha.

She's hiding something I know it! Anyway...

I went and got my dress from my wardrobe and placed it on my bed. It was massive! Like the dress was so puffy and beautiful, I'm so excited to wear it!

It's purple with colourful diamonds all over the top bit and rest of the dress goes out in waves and each bit is dark blue, light blue and white. It's so beautiful.

The problem is how the heck do I get into it?! Haha

*

I was dressed and ready to go. I slipped my feet into the silver sparkly shoes to match my dress then lifted my mask which was of course purple haha.

My hair was curled all over and a small bow was pinned in the side that had small diamonds all over it. I felt like a princess tonight.

Then Sarah came down the stairs and wow...

Her hair was straightened and her dress was absolutely amazing! It was mint green and had diamonds all over the top and flowed out towards the bottom.

"You look... amazing!" I gasped.

"No! You do!" We both stood there admiring and almost crying over our dresses.

My mum took a few photos then a limo arrived.

"No way!" I screamed.

"Yes way! How else were we supposed to get there?! In a taxi?!" She laughed.