Chapter 6

I regretted telling her but there was no turning back now. She knows and I can't deny it now.

"Sarah please say something, anything!" I pleaded to her.

So many questions were running through my mind. What does she think? Will she judge me? Will she tell anyone else? I won't know until she speaks.

"Can I be honest with you?" She asked suddenly.

"Please that's all I want," I told her.

"I think it's quite a big risk if you two started dating," she started. "And after all this time I kinda had a feeling you liked him anyway haha so I'm willing to accept this," she explained.

I was so glad. At first I was scared when she asked to be honest with me and I thought she would say how disgusting I am or how wrong this is. But I can't deny my feelings.

"You have no idea how grateful I am for hearing you say those words," I said laughing. "And thank you for accepting this," I told her, giving her a hug.

"Like I said I wasn't going to judge you but all I'm gonna say is be careful," she warned.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"If he likes you back, which by the way he SO does, then when you two get together it would be dangerous if you got caught," she explained.

I knew that. I mean I'm 16 and he's 24! That's a bit of an age gap

"Yeah but there's no way he likes me back so don't get your hopes up about us dating," I said laughing.

"Oh my god of course he does, tomorrow in class you should try flirting with him and see how he reacts," she said.

Me. Flirt. She's losing it.

"Do you even know me! I'm not the flirty type!" I exclaimed.

"Yes you are now end of story, you will flirt with him in class tomorrow and that's an order!" She said firmly.

Wow she actually sounds serious. Oh wait she is.

Maybe I should try it I mean if you don't try, you'll never know right? There's no law against flirting.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thursday morning. The week is nearly over.

I got to school and headed for registration. The bell had gone as soon as I waked in.

As usual Mrs Nicholl reads our morning announcements and tells us important things that would be happening next week and so on. I kinda tuned out after a while because mainly all the notices are the same everyday so it gets pretty boring.

Last night I was thinking long and hard about what Sarah said. Should I try and flirt with him and see where it goes or should I just remain the shy and quiet person I usually am around him?

Yeah I've made my decision.

Period 1:
---------
Double maths.

We spent two whole hours doing revision for our exams after Christmas. I was shattered. The bell then went.

"Oh my god," Sarah said. "I am so tired," she said yawning.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Haha same here, I don't usually study one subject for two whole fricking hours!" I exclaimed.

Period 3:
---------
Biology.

It's my best subject! Haha...no it's not.

I've never really enjoyed this class, especially since my teachers a complete melter!