Chapter 26

Before you read this chapter, you all need to know that the story has been skipped ahead to the last year of school. I have an idea of where I want this story to go and it just speeds up things.

Thanks for reading!

*

It's Monday morning.

The sun is shining.

And it's my last year of school.

I can't believe it. I feel a little sad if I'm totally honest, I'm gonna miss this place. Everyone always says how much they hate school and how much they want to leave it but when you get to your senior year you wish to go back to the start again.

I got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"You're awfully cheery this morning," my mum said smiling.

"I just can't believe it's my last year. I'm gonna try and make the most of it," I smiled.

I got breakfast then headed out the door. I wasn't in any rush considering I can drive now. I picked up my friends Sarah and Emma on the way since we all live near each other.

"Well guys it's the final year!" Emma grinned as she got in my car.

"I know I'm so excited!" Sarah said smiling.

"How do you feel, Leah?" Sarah asked.

"I can't wait," I replied smiling.

She paused for a second. "How do you really feel though?"

I explained to all my friends about the whole Oliver situation. I'm glad he's out of my life, but there's still that part of me that feels the guilt for what I said to him.

"I'm being honest, this years gonna be the best!" I replied laughing nervously.

We continued on with our chat until we arrived to school.

Something just still didn't feel right though. I feel like I'm not even being honest with myself.

*

We all got our new timetables and hurried off to our study room to see if we have the same classes or teachers.

It was highly unlikely I'd be in the same classes as my friends considering which subjects we all chose. I picked Spanish, music, history and English. Whilst everyone else was more into science and stuff like that.

"Leah! We're in the same Spanish class!" Emma screamed. I laughed and paused for a second.

Wait. I haven't even looked at what teachers I have yet.

All of them I was happy with until I laid eyes upon one name.

Dr Morrison.

You're. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

And I have him the most out of all my teachers. It's like this school fucking hates me.

"Hey, what's wrong Leah?" Jennifer asked.

I glanced up not realising the horrified and nervous look I had on my face. I handed them my timetable. They were all confused for a moment until they saw his name.

"Well we're just gonna have to deal with it," Jennifer said.

"We?" I asked. "But you guys don't even have him." I said sadly.

"We all do actually," Sarah said smiling. "I'm in the mood for some ass kicking this year in English," she said grinning like mad.

I couldn't help laughing at what she said and soon enough everyone joined me. We all probably looked crazy.