Chapter 9

Hey guys!

So sorry for the late update but I was really busy with school work and revision for my exams.

Anyways heres chapter nine for you all!!!

=================================================================================

I woke up with a smile on my face. Never has that happened before but I had a reason to be happy.

After yesterday you wouldn't be able to keep a smile off my face for a very long time.

I got dressed and headed to school.

***

I arrived a little bit earlier than usual today so I texted my friend Jennifer. She was usually in early every morning.

I got a reply instantly saying her, Emma and Courtney were down in the English department.

English. Dr Morrison was down there.

Now I started to get excited.

They were all sitting underneath the stairs laughing and chatting away.

"ITS LEAH POTTER!" Screamed Jennifer.

I laughed, "Hey guys!" I replied.

I also seen Rory, Courtney's boyfriend here and Gerard, Emma's boyfriend here too. They were sitting under the stairs cuddling with each other.

It must have been pretty awkward for Jennifer haha.

"Your in early today," Courtney said.

"Yeah I didn't realise," I said.

"I have to come in early to be with this clampet!" Courtney said joking pointing at Rory.

She burst out laughing then he tackled her to the ground tickling her.

All of us started to laugh at their antics.

"Yeah same here!" Emma added.

Bad idea saying that since Gerard was sat next to her!

Everyone started screaming with laughter at how funny they all looked practically lying on top of each other (I know how wrong that sounds! But no!)

Suddenly, I heard footsteps walking down the stairs.

I looked up.

No, not now.

"Well what do we have here?" Dr Morrison asked sternly.

Everyone fell silent.

"We're just being normal," Emma said blankly.

I started giggling at how funny he looked right now.

"Something funny Miss Potter?" He then asked me.

He's joking, he's not mad. But he had to act like this in front of my friends.

Cause he's a teacher!

"Um..no sir," I said quietly.

"Come to room now," he said sternly.

God he isn't being serious is he?

I got up and gave one last look at my friends. They were all smirking like crazy.

They were either thinking 'she's in deep shit' or 'they're gonna do the dirty.'

That's my friends for you.

***

I followed him to his room and he shut and locked the door.

"You weren't really angry we're you?" I asked suddenly. He started to laugh.