Chapter 5

I got home and went to get changed. I had a message from Sarah.

- Hey wanna go to town? xx S

- Sure I'll meet you there in a hour xx L

- Kk Starbucks? x S

- Yeah! L

- Woo! Haha ttyl :) S

- byeeeee L

I quickly put on my dark skinny jeans and floral top. My hair didn't need fixing so I quickly brushed it and slipped on my shoes. I headed downstairs.

"Hey mum, can I go to town with Sarah?" I asked.

"Course you can when you leaving?" She asked.

"Very soon," I replied.

"Ok well have fun," she said.

I gave her a smile and walked to the door and grabbed my bag.

- On my way xx L

- Kk see ya laterrrr :D S

I got to Starbucks and she was already standing there waiting.

"HEY!" She screamed. "Heyyy!" I said and gave her a hug.

"Wanna go in?" She asked. "Sure," I replied.

We spent the afternoon going in and out of shops and having a laugh with each other. We got to Victoria Square to go to the huge dome at the top. Every time we go to town we always go up to the dome and take pictures haha. We've probably got tons of photos of the same thing.

It was 5:30 and we decided to finish off and go to Cafe Nero. We both ordered a hot chocolate and sat down.

The conversation was going well until she mentioned what I said earlier.

"So what was it you wanted to talk to me about earlier?" She asked.

I completely forgot how I was gonna explain to her! I'm screwed!!

"Oh yeah well..um..about that ah.." I stuttered. I couldn't find the right words to say.

"Look I'm probably gonna sound mad and you'll probably think I'm some weirdo after I've told you this but-" I was cut off by her speaking.

"Just tell me, I won't judge you, you know you can tell me anything Leah," she told me.

That kind of helped a bit when she said she wasn't going to judge me. But who knows what she'll say when I tell her I'm falling for our English teacher!

"Ok well you know Dr Morrison? I think I'm falling for him...hard."

=================================================================================

Ooooh cliffhanger!

Hey guys!

So sorry for the wait for this chapter. I know it's not that long but once I get a few more chapters I'll gradually make each of them longer, I promise! Haha

So what do you all think so far? How do you think Sarah will react?

Will she accept it or will she judge her?

All will be revealed in the nest chapter!!!!!!

P.s. Next chapter shall be put up VERY soon!

- Leah xxxx