Neptune: dude *standing in a cool pose with his teeth shining*

Sun: good point.

Devan: if your going to walk in there I would wait.

Sun: why?

Devan puts his pointer finger on the window and looks at Sun and Neptune.

Devan: food fight.

Sun: what!?

Sun and Neptune walk over to Devan and there jaws drop. Team JNRP are standing on a tower of tables and Team RWBY are standing on tables.

no ones pov.

Nora: HAHAHAHA I'm queen of the castle.

Ruby: Justice will be swift! Justice will be Painful! *squeezes a carton of milk* it will be delicious!

Yang/Blake/Weiss: YAAAAAA

Nora: off with their heads! *Team JNBR start throwing melons*

Yang: incoming melons.

Ruby: Yang chicken

Ruby throws two chickens at Yang, she uses them to hit the melons back at Team JNRP. Blake jumps over Yang and Yang kicks two Baguettes at Blake and she ketches them and starts to have a sword fight with Pyrrha, Blake loses the epic battle of the Baguettes and gets kicked back by Pyrrha. Ruby jumps over Blake and uses her Semblance to make a tornado of roses that sucks up Team JNRP and all the food in the Cafeteria. Ruby stops using her Semblance and launches Team JNRP in to a wall with all the food hitting them...

Devan slowly opens the door and walks in with Sun and Neptune behind him. Team JNRP falls off the wall leaving a imprint of them. Devan hunches over and silently grunts.

Neptune: you ok?

Devan: I mist all the fun.

Nora: no fair

Nora charges at Yang with a melon hammer and swing up striking her thru the roof. Nora was going to continue swinging her Melon hammer but it gets hit by a bolt of lightning. Team RWBY and JNRP look to the entrants and see Sun, Neptune and Devan standing at the entrance.

Sun: I love this place.

Glynda: children, pleas do not play with your food.

Glynda walks in the Cafeteria and cleans up all the food and puts the tables back to the way they wear with her Semblance... Yang falls thru the roof and hits a table with some food on it launching it in the direction of Neptune covering him with food. Team RWBY, JNRP, Sun and Devan start to laugh. Glynda gives them a frustrated look as Ozpin walks up behind her.

Ozpin: let it go.

Glynda: there suppose to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: and they will be. but right now they're still children. so why not let them play the part? after all it isn't a role they'll have forever. send Devan to my office pleas... I have some thing I need to discuss with him.

Ozpin walks out of the Cafeteria leaving Glynda with the laughing students.

Glynda: Devan can you come here pleas?

Devan: ya sure. * walks to Glynda* what's up?

Glynda: can you pleas go to Ozpins office.

Devan: ya sure.

Ozpins pov ten minutes later.

I'm sitting in my chair looking out the window with my cup in hand. I have my Scroll in my other hand looking at some video footage. the elevator opens and Devan walks in to my office. I slowly turn my chair and look at him, he stops and looks at me.

Devan: you wanted to see me?

Ozpin: sit.

Devan: did I do something wrong?

Ozpin: just sit.

Devan: *sits down* what's wrong?

Ozpin: just watch.

video footage.

the Fang Hunter slowly walks over a White Fang member and he jumps down crushing the Fang member under his shoes, two White Fang members ready there guns. just before there're about to shoot the Fang Hunter does a back flip making the White Fang members shoot each other. three more White Fang walk in to frame with there guns ready. one of them gets pulled in to the dark with the gun going off. a noose raps around one of there necks and gets pulled up and a short time later gets dropped from the roof making a snapping sound. the last White Fang member slowly walks back but bumps in to the Fang Hunter.

video footage ends

Ozpin: the footage ends there.

Devan: that's the Fang Hunter.

Ozpin: yes it is. this was taken the night before you and Ms. Belladonna disappeared. after that he started to show up more and more.

Devan: are you saying I'm the Fang Hunter?

Ozpin: it's a possibility but yes.

Devan stand up and slams his hands on my desk and gives me a crossed look.

Devan: the ONLY time I would kill is if I didn't have any other options. so don't you dare accuse me of killing those Faunus! *takes a step back* I didn't kill them. and don't you forget that, *sigh* sorry.

Ozpin: no, I'm sorry. I can see you don't like to kill like the Fang Hunter. you can go now, I believe Team RWBY and JNRP are in your dorm.

Devan nods and walks to the elevator. before the doors close his eyes flash a slight red. I watch as the doors close and lean back in my chair and look out the window. my head starts to pulse in pain and out of no where I hear a voice.

????: no madder what you do, no madder what you say. His body will be mine. Good luck getting it back.

and like that the voice was gone, like it was never there. Just silence. I look out the window and see Devan looking directly at me, then just walks away.

Ozpin: *sigh* I hope your right my friend. For your sake Macgrath.