H - Outside Nicholas Manhattan's office, waiting for him to finish off a call so that he can interview me.

I sent her the text before looking around the place, trying to memorize everything that was present in this place. It seems like the entire floor belonged to Nicholas; I wonder where his other brothers have their office at; maybe at floors higher than this.

Mentally shrugging at the thought, I looked at the numerous of cacti that decorated the floor, potted into a grey pot and placed at every nook and corner of this place. The walls were all painted in stripes of Greys; a dark grey stripe, followed by a light grey stripe. The table where the receptionist lady sat was oak - I could tell, because we had a similar table at home inside my mom's study room - and was in a bright grey colour too.

My phone vibrated in my hand, louder than I would normally like it to and I immediately glanced up looking at the receptionist only to see her looking down at her computer, reading through something. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing very well that it would have been embarrassing if she had heard that loud vibrating. Quickly changing my phone's alert settings from vibrating to silent, I opened the message that I had got from Dale.

D - Outside our University dean's office, waiting for him to call me inside and talk to me, so that he can punish me and get it over with. (I threw a paper ball at my professor's head, if you are wondering. In my defence, he called me dumb blonde.)

I let out a chuckle, placing my hand over my mouth so that the sound will not be heard out. Dale was always getting in one trouble or the other. I wonder when they would kick her out of the University under disciplinary actions. As much as my thoughts were all wrong because she is my friend and I shouldn't be wondering these stuffs, I couldn't help it because she has really been crossing her limits with her professors for about a year now - that is how long it has been since she started acting out.

Sighing, I quickly composed a reply to send her.

H - LMAO! You think he is going to suspend you like the last time?

Her reply was almost instantaneous and I know for a fact that she had been waiting for my reply, ready to type me a message back.

D - Hey! There was no last time. I told you that time, I was given a ten-day holiday with attendance! *Angrily glaring at you*

I laughed silently.

H - Were you the only one who was given this 'holiday'? Yes? Then, Dale, baby, you were suspended!

D - Whatever, jerk face. You are just jealous of my awesomeness and also the fact that Charlie wouldn't suspend you and give you a paid holiday.

I blinked my eyes at her logic. H - Why should Charlie even suspend me?

D - I don't know. Maybe for having a one sided affair with his other staff (Kate) and also for calling him by his name instead of calling him 'Boss'.

I bit my lips, trying to not let out the laugh that was bubbling through me. I can practically imagine her scowling at the phone screen now. H - I call Charlie as Charlie because that's his name and before becoming my boss, we were friends and dating colleagues is not wrong at the cafe where I work at. Even if it was, I am so not having a one sided affair with Kate. But I do have one with Re-bitch, Rebecca.

D - Rebecca is a bitch. The only affair that you have with her is purely based on hatred. That's it. That Charlie thing though. That is so unfair. I call my professor by his first name and they send me to the Dean's room; You call your boss by his first name and he increases your salary every three months.