I'm back!

Ok, so first of all:

I am truly very sorry😭 i didn't know what to do with the story and it all got confusing because I didn't update for so long. It got to the point where even I forgot the story so I had to go back and reread things(Tbh, I forgot a lot of it). But after I reread it, I just left this story untouched again...

Anyway, after like a billion years, I decided to continue this story(and that's thanks to all of the people who said they wanted me to continue!).

Although I say this, I have to admit that it'll take a while. I'll have to go back and refresh my memory on this story and since it's nearing the end of my freshmen year, finals are coming up real fast😅 School gets more stressful when exams come up😢 so please be understanding and patient. I know that's selfish of me since you guys have waited so long and probably have given up on anticipating these updates, but I'll try my best this time.

Sorry for the wait and thank you for encouraging me to continue this story😊♥️

Question: Would you like me to continue this story from Orion asking you to join in on that maid cafe or would you like me to ignore that(and even possibly cut that part out) and continue with the main plot of the story?