Chapter 10

You and Orion were walking back to your house. The sudden encounter with Lisa was just surprising. There was so much you didn't know about Orion.

It's not possible Orion is some type of monster right? Not like in those fantasies where there is a half wolf and half human kind of thing? And what did Lisa mean by torturing Orion? Fun? How was torturing him fun? Why didn't Orion tell me any of this before?

Thoughts in your head stress you out. The shining sun felt burning, the green leaves? They were purely just there, for no particular reason. Even the birds in the trees seem to be taunting you as they fly with their partner they so trust. You let out a heavy, stressed and frustrated sigh. Orion wasn't holding your hand anymore. He was simply walking, keeping at least a 2 foot distance from you.

You breathe a heavy sigh and try to begin your questions. "O-Orion-"

Just as you say his name, it was as if he could read your mind. "I'm not a monster-not what your thinking at least." You look at him and check to see any change color in his eyes. But the feeling of pain, confusion, and frustration builds in you.

Lisa, his eyes, but more importantly, himself. How he didn't tell you any of this before, how he changed so much after the years.

You and Orion reach your house and you invite him in since you needed to know. Both of you go in your living room, with the two couches.

You sit down on the couch facing the TV. Orion sat down on the other coach that was facing the left wall. After a few moments of silence which seemed like years, Orion began talking.

"[Name], I'm really sorry. I know I haven't explained before. You're probably so much in pain, and it hurts me you know. I-I just couldn't explain before. It was too much to explain. I-"

Orion broke into tears. Seeing this was a surprise, you felt guilty and go onto the other coach and sat beside Orion. "It's alright Orion...I'm sorry for forcing you. You can explain little by little, but I need to know all of it sometime, k?"

The words that were coming out of YOUR mouth would usually make you cringe, but these words were sincere. Orion wiped his eyes and softly smiled, nodding his head. His blonde hair making him look more innocent.

"W-well," Orion began. "Lisa is someone who had a crush on me. We dated in 8th grade, but she didn't let me have other friends, she gave my best friend a scar on his right shoulder and he avoided me. The friends I had left me too. I understand, and I'm glad they did. That was the punishment."

The more you heard of this Lisa, you wanted to torture her, pay back for what she did. But it wouldn't help anything.

You wanted to ask about his eyes, the eyes you were so curious about. But Orion was in pain and it could wait.

"K, I don't have a guest room so want to sleep in my room?"

Orion looked at you for a moment and you realized what you just said. "Y-yah, I meant I'll sleep on the couch. We're not sleeping together..."

Orion laughed and you smile.

"Ok,ok. Since you mentioned it. Deal, just don't get a cold."

You smile, and go to your room first to get a blanket and took a shower. You changed in the bathroom and came out, feeling refreshed. Orion kissed your forehead and went to take a shower too.

So what? There's a guy in my house and a mom who wouldn't even mind if we got married. Yep. Totally normal here.

Snuggling into the blanket and feeling the coolness of your couch made you feel sleepy. There was so much. So much to take in, so much to the point where sleep was the only means of escape.

You feel your eyes getting tired and slowly close your eyes. It'll be even more stressful tomorrow, so you go off into the world of dreams-scratch that. More like a world of nightmares.

Why am I so slow on updating.😂 I wish I could but you know...school...yeah...Anyway, short chapter and I'm just so done with life. Well, gotta go do those extra credit for PreAp U.S. History cause my grade in there rn is an 82 and that would probably drop to like an 80 and I need to get those extra points. (Deleting other stories of mine that I find boring myself or not many views. 😂)

P.s. Sorry if there are any mistakes in here