Chapter 11

You're pretty sure you slept on your coach alone. So you question the possibilities of many ideas as you wake up to feel warmth.

Opening your eyes, you see Orion hugging you with about 1/3 of his body not on a surface to lay on. His right arm was over you and his left as a cushion for his head. You stare at his face.

Why can't he be this cute and calm when he's awake...

You let out a sigh. At that moment Orion opens his eyes and you quickly close yours, even when there wasn't any real reason to. You then feel a breathe on your neck.

"Why do you have to pretend to sleep again [Name]~ You shouldn't..." Orion whispers sleepily in your ear. You blush a little and try to get up. Orion hugs you tight and snuggles his nose into your hair. You let Orion have his way for a little.

"Let's get ready and eat breakfast Orion...The sun is already shining so brightly..." You say. Orion whines a little. Eventually, he gets off of you and goes to the restroom. You let out another sigh and go to the restroom that was in your room. You wash your face, brush your teeth, then go to the kitchen.

Your mom left a note on the kitchen table. You read it with tired eyes.

Sorry I went home late honey. I saw Orion hugging you and even took a picture! You two are so adorable together~ I will have to come home late these days do to lack of workers. Sorry about this. Hope you take care of yourself!
-love Mom

You throw the note away and look in the fridge. You take an egg carton and take out 4 eggs, making scrambled eggs and pour two glasses of milk. Orion came back from the restroom still looking tired. He sits down on a chair in the kitchen and watches you. You bring the food to the table and he looks at it.

His eyes look a little red and swollen. Unconsciously, you went up to him and kiss his forehead. His hair was off over the place, and you felt some of his hair on your lips, but that didn't matter at the time. Orion looks up, surprised by your action. You sit down like it was nothing.

You can see him smile slightly. He was acting strange, not outgoing. How can a person have so many mood swings? Both of you eat in silence. Then his eyes popped in your mind.

"Orion, can you tell me about your eyes?" You ask hesitantly. He stops his hand outs down the spoon.

"Sure, I was going to anyway...." He stays silent for a little, then starts explaining.

"My eyes are genetically altered. Lisa...she studies science a lot...She said she had to know what I was thinking, so thus why she did something to my eyes..."

You listen and immediately thought, isn't this illegal...

Orion explains further: "Although I don't want to describe the process or how she was able to, I was put under anesthesia. When I woke up, everything seemed normal. Then I noticed when I went to the mirror that my eyes had a certain purple glow to them. And when I asked her, she said it happens when I have a drastic mood change."

Orion pauses. This was probably enough. If it was hard, he should stop talking. You get up from your seat and went over to him, giving him a hug. Orion sits still.

Both you and Orion put up the dishes in the sink to wash.

"You can go and rest Orion." You say.

Orion nods his head and goes toward the coach. But you hear a thump and next thing you know, Orion was laying on the ground. You quickly rush to him and shake him a little. "Orion?"

You quickly get your phone and call 911(or whatever emergency number it is for you) and tell them quickly.

"Hello? A person has fell. I think they fainted. I don't know why. Can you please come over?"

"Sure. Tell me your address and we'll be on our way."

After a couple of minutes, an ambulance comes and they take Orion on a stretcher. You go into the vehicle and look at Orion.

Orion...what's wrong?

I know this is short. 😂 Sorry about that. Wanted to get a chapter in though. I have a test tomorrow, project due Tuesday along with a cross country meet after school Tuesday, a paper due someday of this week, a quiz on Friday. And probably homework throughout the week. So it'll be busy again. But thank u for sticking with me!

If you have any ideas for upcoming chapters, please tell me!