Chapter 4

You look him in the eyes to let him know that you want a truthful and straightforward answer. "Who are you? What do you mean to me? Have we met before? Why were your right eye purple when I first saw you?" You blurt out multiple questions that has been going through your head since the first time you saw him. It's confusing. You were just living peacefully. Then Orion shows up and you're a mess.

"[Name], calm down. I guess I can tell you, but I still think you're mean to forget about me. Okay. We are childhood friends. I think when we were in 4th grade, we went to a camp together during summer. We were playing and you fell into the pond. I tried to save you, but I didn't know how to swim. I ended up having to leave you and run for help. That's probably why you can't recall many memories when you were a child."

You listen and stare in disbelief. He can't expect for someone to believe that. No way. It's a joke. You try to laugh it off, but you couldn't. You try to remember any memory of when you were still a kid, you couldn't. The only memories that popped up was Orion saving you and the pond accident he just told you. You look back up at him and see that he's having a gentle smile on his face.

"What's wrong, [Name]? You seem a bit tired, don't you want to rest?" He looks at you gently, like there is no confusion anywhere in this. You breath in and out, trying to rethink what just happened. You say, " Orion, then why?....Why do I feel so confused right now? Why Orion? Why?"

Tears roll down your cheeks and you slump down to the ground. He sees you like this and sits down. "[Name], please don't cry. That's probably because you like me. And you know, when you cry, it just makes me love you more."

You have too much on your mind, and Orion keeps adding more to the mess. To him, you look like a little white kitten that got soaked up in the water. He smiles at you, not only because he feels sympathy, but also because he loves you too much and seeing you cry only because of him-it makes him happy, yet sad.

You keep crying. Orion sighs and pulls you into a warm hug. You close your eyes.

Ah, where did I feel this warmth before?

You comfortably lean towards him. Pieces of memories from your childhood coming back. You always had the question, when has Orion became this freakish yandere?, and when the memories poured into your mind, you see why.

You are fast asleep from the warm feeling of Orion embracing you. He smiles, then he turned serious. He whispered into your ear, "I won't let you go ever again, no matter what it takes. No one is going to steal you away from me." His voice fills with revenge and pain.

Yet another chapter. Probably not going to write these notes at the bottom always, but why not as of now. Anyone who goes on Instagram?