Chapter 5

Memories came rushing in and you can see how Orion became a yandere.

"Flashback: A beautiful scenery spread out in your view. Where you were standing, rich green grass covered the ground. A huge green tree was to the left in front of you. Glistening blue water was to your right down a slope. A sidewalk aligned beside the top edge of the slope.

You were on a school field trip with my 4th grade classmates. Orion was beside the tree chatting with his friends and having an enjoyable time. A boy approached you and said if you wanted to sit near the edge of the slope. He then said, "You deserve something for giving me a detention on a Saturday. Why do I need to go if I simply cheated on the test?" He gave a smirk and pushed me into the water.

A splash was heard and Orion came rushing. The water took me in and you held my breath. You didn't know how to swim. Everything became a blur. After you woke up, you saw Orion next to me in the infirmary. He laid there asleep. You smiled and ruffed his brown hair. You later heard that Orion fought with the boy who pushed you in. He seemed cold and overprotective about you, but you had to move away due to family issues."

Now that you think about it, Orion was probably keeping an eye on you the whole time. He probably got frustrated for that boy to push you in like that. He couldn't swim either, so you guess he got help from a teacher. You're over it now, but you are surprised it affected him that much. You wish you were smarter to realize that that boy wouldn't forgive me for giving him a detention huh....That's just stupid.

You look at the clock. It's the last class of the day, and so far, there wasn't any homework. You sigh at your teacher's talking about stuff you didn't care much about. You half listened and half zoned out. You still get good grades anyway, but your mind is filled with Orion.

32,31,30,29,28.....

Almost there. 7,6,5,4,3,2,1-

The bell rings and everyone quickly packs there stuff and go. You also pack your stuff. A shadow loomed over you, and you look up to see Orion. Thinking about it, you notice how Orion changed so much. Blonde hair instead of brown, ear piercings, eyes change color.

"Yo, [Name]! Why don't we go to a parfait? I know one that is pretty close. The deserts there are delicious too!"Orion says with a bright smile on his face. Has he already forgotten....You think about it.

Well, it's better to know more about Orion before I judge too quickly. With that thought, you reply, "Sure Orion. What types of flavors do they have there?"

Sorry for not updating in SO LONG. Like, how many months has it been?! Sorry for the short chapter too. I only that a few people were going to read this, and so I lost the motivation(kind of). That, and there is school. I am back, but STAAR is next week and final exams are coming too....Aaarghh, sorry. Hope you stick around a little longer. And, does this chapter explain how you know he's a yandere?