Chapter 20

You and Orion WERE going to go to the maid café, but when you guys got there, you recommended Orion for you guys to go somewhere else.

"How about the pond? It would be refreshing to grab some ice cream and just admire nature." Orion said.

When you guys got to the park, you waited as Orion got you ice cream.

"Here you go, [Name]! Is chocolate ok?" You thanked him and saw that he had ordered a chocolate ice cream. Suddenly, you remember the first "date" with Orion when he ordered the Vanilla Strawberry and you a Chocolate Divine.

The gentle breeze was like a lullaby to calm down your thoughts.

"Orion, do you want a taste?"

He shook his head. "For some reason, I just don't like chocolate. I'm fine with it once in a while, but if given an option, I'd rather not..."

You nod your head, thinking this happened before.

It was peaceful.

I was SUPPOSED to be peaceful.

Yet by the time you tried to move out of the way, it was too late. A guy was riding his bicycle at full speed and ran into you. Just like that, you fell into the pool.

"Help!" You struggle to stay afloat yet you still didn't know how to swim. Your vision blurs and you feel yourself sinking. At first there was light, then it became darker and darker and darker

until you couldn't see a thing.

~~Time Skip~~

You open your eyes to see Orion sleeping by your side. You smile and ruffle his hair.

"Hmm?..." he stretched and looked up.  Then a moment of realization came.

"[Name]! You're Ok!" He hugged you tightly.

You nod your head and he sat back down. "You know how worried I was? You suddenly disappeared under the water and I had to save you!"

"Thank you, Orion^^"

He smiled. Then I saw his purple eye glowing again.

"Orion... are you ok?"

He tilted his head. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?"

So he doesn't remember what Lisa did to him?... Though, it's quite easy to tell whenever Orion has a drastic mood change now.

"Nothing. I'll tell you later when you get to know yourself more."

After a long chat, the nurse came and said I could go home. I flopped down onto my bed.

"Orion... are you not going to go home?"

"Home... all I have is you right now though... I feel uncomfortable even around my own so called parents. They aren't bad people but... you're the only person I'm comfortable with."

You got up and hugged him.

"It's fine. We can go one step at a time ok?"

He nodded.

After the both of you took a shower, you guys cuddled up on the couch with the tv on. There was silence until Orion spoke up.

"Hey [Name]... There's something I have to tell you."

You stopped paying attention to the tv and faced Orion.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"...promise you won't be mad?"

You raise an eyebrow and sighed.

"Just tell me. I won't get mad at you."

He took a deep breathe.

"Well...you see... I... I actually recovered some of my memories already. I remember you saving me. I remember our first date. I remember cuddling up with you on the couch. I remember Lisa..."

There was a long moment of silence.

"That's it?"

Orion nodded, head down.

"Why would I be mad at you for that?"

Suddenly I heard sniffles. Then came the tears.

"Because... I th-thought you'd hate me. I... thought with my memories recovering, you'd w-want the old me back. I thought you would d-desperately search for that Orion instead of loving ME. I... love you. And I want you to be mine. I don't want to lose you. Not again..."

By this point, Orion was crying his heart out. I hugged him and let out another sigh.

"Orion... it might take me a bit to get used to this Orion, but you're special to me. You have already captured my heart. I won't go anywhere. And... I love you too"

You both sat there hugging each other. After a few minutes, Orion stops sniffling and crying.

With his head still rested on your shoulder, you get startled as he whispered in your ear.

"Also... I discovered this strong feeling when that guy ran into you. My heart was burning and I wanted to... to send him to the hospital. But you were drowning so I had to save you first. When I came out, he was gone. I... never felt such a strong desire to KILL someone before [Name]..."

So even after his memory lost, he still has this crazy side to him...

You smiled and stroked his back.

"Don't do that Orion. You shouldn't."

With those words, Orion calmed down.

"And one more thing... can I leave a mark on you?"

You blush at the sudden statement but nodded.

"I just don't want to lose you... if I were to leave a mark on you, maybe the universe would know that you are mine...and that if it dares to hurt you, then I'll go against the whole universe."

You chuckled. "Woaahhh. Mr. Trens saving me? That would be an honor~"

You felt his lips smiling on your neck, ready to mark his territory.

"Yes, an honor indeed."

And that's that!😂 No seriously, that's the end. I'm sorry if it was so ubrupt. I just wanted to get this story over with. It's been like 2 years since I've started this story and there are a lot of plot holes😅 Though, I planned from the very beginning that this would end this way. There are many things unanswered I'm sure of, and that's for the reader to decide😊 I'm sorry for the delay and thank you for the encouragement. I'll try and make better stories! For now, I gotta worry about exams😂👌