Chapter 14

When you woke up, it already nighttime. You look up to see Orion still sleeping. You sat up and sit there for a few seconds to let the dizziness stop. Standing up, you grab your bag and head on out after leaving a note for Orion's food. You were about to open the door when you hear a voice.

"Hmm...Where am I?"

You spin around a saw Orion opened his eyes. You ran to him and hugged him. "Orion, are you okay? Oh how much I missed you..." He pushed you away. "Huh? What are you talking about?..."

You smiled through your tears and got hit by reality again. "I'm [Name], your girlfriend...you really can't remember?...You really can't even remember who I am?...Can you try to?" You realize that you sounded desperate when you saw Orion give a blank stare. "Huh?...how am I supposed to know...I can't even remember why I'm here..."

You try to hold back your tears. A nurse came in to do a regular checkup and saw Orion awake. "Oh, your awake. I'll go get some papers. And miss, visitors aren't allowed inside after 10pm, you have another half hour but do be aware of the time." The nurse walked out the room and silence filled the atmosphere. "So...you know me?" Orion asked.

You looked at him and nodded a yes. If you tried to speak now, you'll definitely cry, so you held back. You then get out of the room and went back home without a word...

~~~~Time Skip-Next morning

The sun was shining through the window. You cover your head with the blanket and wish to sleep more.

What's the point of going on with life anymore...no...I can go on...it'll just be boring and empty.

You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. 11:07am. You decide to stay in bed a little longer. After 20 minutes, you get out of bed and went to go do your morning routine. You ate your breakfast and head out to the nearest park-literally a block away form your house. You walk around the pond and after a round, you sat on a bench. The sky was a clear blue. You get absorbed into the color and wonder if you'll ever feel the happiness to be with Orion ever again...He looked so clueless.

You didn't go to the hospital today. Nor did you go the next one after that..or the next. You did this for a week. Life was getting harder each day.

When had I become so dependent on Orion?...

Again, short chapter and I'm sorryyyy. I just want you to get that this is a really hard situation for you(your character). I mean, imagine your loved one not being able to remember you...Well anyway...Finally downloaded Mystic Messenger! After finding an old phone that is new, I decided to download it and play it. I searched up the chat times...but how am I supposed to sleep?...Idk who to choose first...the order that it's suppose to go in is Zen>Yoosung>Jumin>Jaehee>707...but I'll just let fate decide...707...I really love him but it's best to play his route last I guess...it will make sense that way. Well, gtg