Chapter 16

Once you got home, you packed your stuff to go to that sleepover. You told your mom, and she agreed-as long as you didn't cause trouble. You get changes of clothes and anything else necessary for a 3 day girls' day. Thinking about it now, you are relieved that Rica suggested it.

By the time you came over to Rica's house, it was already 9pm. You got the address and asked your mom to take you there, since it was 10minutes away by car. You watch the street lamps go by and the calming night easing your complicated thoughts.

"What took you so long?" Rica said the first moment you stepped in front of the door holding her phone to show the time. "Haha, sorry. Had to do some homework." You waved your mom off.

"You can leave your stuff in the corner, clothes in closet, and whatever you have in whatever places they need to be. And since we have known each other for awhile now, you don't mind sleeping in the same bed do you?"

You prefer a bit of privacy, including a separate room, but you don't mind since its with your best friend. "Sure. You better not complain when I kick you in my sleep though." You said with a grin. You take a shower while Rica waits for you on the bed. This environment was weird. Not weird, but more like different.

Compared to just you and your mom, in this house, there's you, Rica, her parents, and a 3 yr younger brother named Lexi(he prefers to be called Lex). The atmosphere wasn't dull, but rather energetic and positive. Thoughts float in your mind while taking a shower. After being in there for more than enough, you out on your pajamas and jumped on Rica's bed.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Rica asked. You look at her and turned on your phone for the time. "It's 10:17, if we watch a movie..."

Rica pouted. "Fiiine....how about making charm bracelets then? For us to have something similar together?" You like that idea and went with it. After focusing too much and making the bracelets, you and Rica traded and gave each other the bracelet you guys made. You both put the bracelets on and smiled. Curling up in a blanket, you both went to sleep after small talks about random stuff.

~~Time Skip~~

The next morning, you found yourself sleeping on the bed alone-not seeing Rica anywhere. You got up and noticed you still had quite some time left before school started. As soon as you were finished doing your morning routine you heard a knock on the door. You opened it to see Lex.

"Oh hi Lex, it's pretty early...what's up?"

He stared at the ground for awhile before holding out a folded piece of paper and ran away.

You open it up to see a drawing of flowers in a heart. You found it cute that he had a crush on you. Of course you never thought much of it, but you do love him like your own younger brother. You put it in a safe place and headed on downstairs. You see Rica's parents being lovey dovey while preparing breakfast and Rica on the couch watching Kpop idols on tv.

"Good morning."

"Hi, good morning [Name]. You can wait until we are done with breakfast." Rica's mother said and she lightly hitter the top of her husband with her hand because he kissed her in front of me. You smiled and went over to Rica. "So, is this how your parents act all the time?" You asked in curiosity.

"Yeeep. It makes me jealous." Rica replied honestly. You laughed. Once breakfast was ready everybody came to the table and ate. Then Rica and I went off to school.

~~Time Skip~~

Usually Orion would be so protective of you that no one can actually TALK to you unless he approves-on an exception to Rica because she's been with me for awhile now. You sit at your usual desk in first period alone near the window. Orion came in and sat next to you, but was having a fun time with his friends. Once people knew he had memory lost, girls took the opportunity to get themselves a boyfriend and guys got the opportunity to be introduced to girls through him.

You stared out the window thinking when was the last time you and Orion had a conversation and laughed. You couldn't remember. It felt like it's been forever. Class started and in the middle of it, dark clouds waved in and rain started pouring.

Kinda like my emotions right now...

Ok. So this was long ago but I saw comments saying they were lesbian or bisexual? U can ship anyone u want I guess. Yourself with Rica, Orion, Lex...whatever you want. I should do a special chapter for Easter but...idk what. Oh whatever. I'd probably forget about Easter anyway cause my life is boring. Well, glad for you guys to still be reading this story~