Chapter 8

You arrive at Orion's house and you stand there in awe. His house took up so much space! From the outside, you can see that there were two floors, a mini garden, and a white gate decorated with flowers.

Your heart beats faster. "No. Why are you beating so fast? I'm just coming here cause he has a fever...." You mumble to yourself and snap back to reality. You ring the doorbell, but no response. You ring it again....Still no response. You get irritated and press it like a hundred more times. Then your phone suddenly buzzed from a text from Orion.

4:17PM
So noisy....The code is 4910. Hurry [Name], I'm feeling lonely....

You let out a heavy yet nervous sigh and press in the code. The gate clicks open and you go in, closing the gate behind you. The door to the house itself was unlocked, so you just enter without warning. Taking off your shoes, you go in the house with food and medicine. You pause as you see the chandelier bright lights and clean kitchen. Along with couches, a TV, and even the stairs was decorated with red carpet.

A back hug makes you snap back into reality. "W-what are you doing Orion?!" It was so sudden that you almost wanted to slap him.

"Aaaaw. Don't be like that [Name]. All I wanted to do was show my affection~" Orion softly says.

"More like infection, you're sick aren't you? You should rest then." You get out of Orion's grip and take a step back.

Orion pouts, "Fiiiiiine.....But stay with me tonight?" You blush at what he said. "Why would I have to?! You are almost 17 and you should be fully capable of taking care of yourself!"

Orion eyes sincerely wanted you to stay, but you still can't be totally sure. "If you want it that badly,  here's a deal. I stay with you until I am sure you're asleep, then I'll go home once you're fever drops I little. How's that?"

Orion smiles, "Thank you~" He then goes up the stairs to his room while holding onto the side bars. While looking at him, a certain pain of sympathy hits you. Now that you realize, the house was quiet and there was no one in sight. Such I big house but there was pretty much no one in it. After standing there thinking about it, you head towards the kitchen. You begin to make porridge and take out the fruits you bought. You slice apples and oranges into bite sized pieces. You also got out pills that would help reduce fever, headaches, and drowsiness.

While the porridge cooks, you sit on the white couch and turn on the TV, but it didn't talk about anything interesting. After flipping through many boring channels, you decide to turn the TV off and go check on the food. The porridge was done and you serve it in a bowl. You look around the kitchen and find a tray. Having a bowl of porridge, a small plate of fruits, and a cup of water with pills on the side, you carry the tray upstairs.

There was an open space when you go up, but then there were two doors on the left and one on the right. You head towards the left one and open the door that has a chalkboard saying, "Orion Trens." You open the door while tightly holding the tray and see Orion laying down, possibly sleeping. You walk in carefully and close the door behind you.

Orion's room was more cleaner than you expect. A wide bed, a desk and lamp on the right, two drawers on the left with photos put in frames and small decorations. You set the tray on the desk with the lamp. You then check to see if Orion was sleep, but he covered his face. So you carefully try to pull down the covers.

A hand pulls you in and you end up in being in his arms, your back having contact to his chest. Your heart starts to beat faster-again. "Hey Orion? Would you mind letting me go?" You softly say. You didn't get a response right away, so you guess he was sleeping. But a response came after a while.

"[Name]...." Orion whisper. You try to get out of his grip, but couldn't. So you just stay there, and after a while, his warmth made you go to sleep.

*Time Skip-The next morning*

You wake up to see that the bed was empty. You sit up and look around, having to get out of the drowsiness and coming back to reality. Then you realize you were still at Orion's house. "I forgot to tell Mom!" You mumble shout. You quickly get out of bed and walk downstairs. There, you see Orion eating ramen for breakfast.

"Orion, you shouldn't eat ramen....If you're still sick, you might not digest it well."

Orion happily runs up to you. "[Name]! You're awake! I'm all better now thanks to you. Oh, and I already ate the food you made and took the pills. You slept faster than I thought." He says smiling. You smile a relief. "But I didn't tell my mom...."

"Oh, I told her that you were going to spend the night at my place cause you were going to take care of my fever."
"And when did you do all this?"
"After you fell asleep, I saw the tray of food, so I got up and ate it. After I brushed my teeth, I slept out on the couch with a blanket not to get you sick too."

This surprised you. Orion is so confusing. At times he sincerely cares for you, and at other times, he would be rough and be dominant and overprotective. Mood swings? You sigh again and go towards the kitchen to get something to eat.

After looking through the fridge and having no desire to cook breakfast, you also got out a ramen package and boil some water. You and Orion finish eating together and Orion then asks, "Do you want to go on another date today? "

You got startled by the sudden question. Well, it was a Saturday and Winter Break starts today....so you decide to give in. "Okay. Where?"

"How about an amusement park? Then next week we can go on another date for Christmas!" Orion happily exclaim.

You smile and nod a yes. "I have to go home first. But how about going in the afternoon? We can go shopping before that though. So let's go out at 11:30am. It's 9:56am now so that should be plenty of time." You start talking more and you can't hold in your happiness and nervousness. Orion chuckles.

"Okay. Settled then. I'll go over to your house to pick you up at around 11:20am. Better be read by that time."

You smile and head out towards the door. Orion waves you a good bye and you go towards your house.

You hum along the way home and smile throughout the whole journey to your house.

And finally an update! Honestly, school has been so tiresome and stressful. So next update would be in....idk. All the drama and stuff will happen next chapter(since you can't get to a climax if you don't have what's before it first)XD. Pardon my mistakes cause I'm not spending 5-10 minutes revising and editing this while I can be watching anime or reading manga. Hope you like this!