Chapter 7

The sky was turning more of an orange color. A few clouds decorated the sky from total emptiness. You and Orion are asking towards your house on the sidewalk. Then you remember the mystery of Orion's eyes. You hesitate then ask, "Orion, why does your eyes turn purple sometimes?" He stops walking and looks at you. "Do you want to know?"

Well, that's why I'm asking.... You thought, but you rethink and not say it. "Yes." His mind went through possible answers. Well, it just looks like that. He turns more serious. "That can wait another time." and he grabs your hand. He smiles innocently and you guys start walking again. You become more irritated, but you also want to give him privacy. You get to your house and Orion stands in front of the door. Both of you stand there awkwardly.

He smiles again and says, "Well, I'll be going." With that, he turns away from you and heads to his house.  You watch him for a moment, then quickly come inside. Your mom is in the kitchen, making fried rice for dinner. "I'm home mom." She pauses and looks at me and says, "Welcome home." with a smile. You go upstairs to my room. Today was....a little weird....

It was fun, yet when talking about Orion's eyes....

Again, you had to push that thought out since Orion won't tell you anything as of now.

*Time Skip*

The next morning, everything went back to normal. School was also normal. It was super normal....too normal to be any good. You look around and Orion isn't there. It's like a normal school now without him. You try to focus on your current class, History, but let's face it, why learn something that we have no benefit? It's not like you'll need to know stuff about Texas when you want to be an idol when you grow up, not like you want to be one....

Bell rings and you head to your next class. This continued for the rest of the day.

*Time Skip*

You set down your stuff once you got home, face planted your face on the bed pillow, and lay there until you feel like getting up. Today was....BORING. You didn't realize how boring it was until Orion was absent. You pull out and check your phone to see a text message.

12:23pm
Hey. Have a fever. Need you to be here.
                                                       Orion~

You stare at it and after a while, you ignore it. Why help that person, but the thought of helping Orion didn't escape your mind. Finally, you go downstairs and ask your mom, "Mom, can I go see Orion? He said he has a fever...."

"Meeting your boyfriend? Sure!" She laughs and you smile. You went outside the house and notice you don't know where he lives. With an annoyed expression, you text him:

4:02pm
Where do you live?|

You then delete it because it sounded like you were a stalker.

4:02pm
What's your address? I'm coming over.
                                                       [Name]|

You send it and a text came after about a minute.

4:04pm
Really?! It's 2846 Uper Street. Around 3 blocks from your house.
Looking forward to seeing you! ❤️
                                                       Orion~

You let out a sigh and head towards his house.

Summer....the time where I become lazy, but I don't want to be. I get lost when ever I make a new chapter, since I keep forgetting where I left off on the main plot. Well, I've been more addicted into Kpop recently, so.....yeah. A short chapter. And sorry, it's boring, but it's because that's how I'm feeling right now so I can't help it.