Sorry, again;;

Ok by this point... I'm seriously at a lost😂 i didn't plan this story out so it was just written on the spot. As you can see, this method doesn't work very well. So.... This story will most likely be ending here, at a cliff hanger, with no ending.

But before you're horribly disappointed, I made a decision. Comment. If you're interested in continuing this story, then comment that you want to. I'll try to pick someone and they can carry out this story of mine😂 goodness. I promise you that my next works won't be like this. I'll plan everything out first.

But please DO NOT continue off of this story without my permission. Although I made it on the spot, right now, it's still MY work that I put MY effort into. I'm very very sorry. I feel like I've disappointed so many people. But depending on the person I choose, the ending may or may not satisfy you😅 So whoever wants to do this, please have the intent of finishing this story off nicely😊 when I have time, I'll read over comments and decide who can carry out this work. Comment why you'd want to continue this too.

And when I mean continue this story, add "Part 2" to the title. The title should remain the same. You will be uploading it on your own account. Although there are good people in this world, I can't trust some total stranger to go through my account😅👌🏻 Again, I'm sorry. But I am currently planning out a fanfic but it'll take time😂 of course it will. Thank you for reading this and I hope you forgive me😞