Chapter 12

(This was my fault but I'm changing the...time/tense? To present tense. I'll try but it changes sometimes so it may not make much sense many times...)
Orion...What's wrong?

You reach the hospital with Orion and they rush him to an emergency room. By this point, you were running along with the people, but 2 helpers gently push you aside saying you couldn't enter. You understood and sat on a bench near the room.

Was Orion tired? Stressed out? What happened...

Before you knew it, you fell asleep on the bench.

~~Time Skip~~

Opening your eyes, you see that you weren't on a bench, but a bed. You look around to see you were in a hospital room. You stand up and went to the front desk. "Can I see a patient here?" The woman nodded yes and asked the name.

After talking for a bit to make sure you were someone close, she walked you to a room. Orion was laying down with some type of fluid going into his arm. You quickly go to him and sit down beside him.

"So what's wrong? Is it anything serious? What is it?"

The nurse calms you down and says "It's from stress and lack of sleep. He can go home once he's alright, but we did need to keep him under careful monitor due to his heart rate. It's suppose to be alright now though. Oh...and due to that...he might've lost his memory temporarily."

You gasp a little, but thank the nurse anyway for her help.

"Orion...Why are you doing this to me... You seriously make me worried..." You whisper.

Orion wasn't showing any signs of waking up anytime soon. You stand up again and go towards the room's window, which had a view of buildings ahead and trees and flowers. You couldn't get the thought of Orion having memory loss...it's temporary...but still...

You start feeling emotional. You decide to just go home for today and come back tomorrow. You open the door and go home.

I am sorry for not updating much. But school is one reason, projects is another, tests, quizzes, and I have semester exams the 2nd week I come back to school. AND I'm sick now. T^T. This was a short chapter and I'm very sorry for that. Well, Happy New Year(soon or already depending where u r) and hope u had a great year!