Chapter 1

Your phone alarm went off and you jolt at the sudden loud ringing. You want to click the snooze button, but thinking that there was only one week left of school until winter break got you up. You turn off the ringing and sit there for a second for your consciousness come to mind. You stand up and do your regular morning routine.

Once you finish putting on your clothes, you take your school bag and walk downstairs. A kitchen is ahead of you and you sit down at the kitchen table. Your mom put a plate of spaghetti and meatballs with some apple juice on the side. "Mom, do I really need spaghetti for breakfast? Why not some cereal? I am already 18 years old you know." You say in a joking manner.

Your mom smiles and replies, "Right. Age wise, [Name], age wise. You still haven't even dated anyone yet." You pout and then smile along with her. You begin eating. The warm noodles going into your mouth. The doorbell rings. You tilt your head up. Your mom took off her apron and heads toward the door.

When she does, a boy with blonde hair and solid brown eyes stood at the door. Guessing from your perspective right now, you guess he's around your age. "Hi. My name is Orion Trens. I'm moving into this neighborhood and I though I'd give a visit to my next door neighbor." He says with a smile. He holds up a basket and gives it to your mom.

"Oh dear. I should have prepared something if I knew someone was moving in to this neighborhood." Your mom accepts the basket and smiles. Orion bows politely. You thought you saw him glance at you in the eyes, but you shake off the feeling of uncertainty.

You look at the time on the clock in your living room, and you see it's already time for you to go to school. Quickly, you chug down your apple juice and grab your school bag. You run to the door. " Excuse me, but mom, I have to get going to school or I'll be late." I say in a rush. Orion looks at me with curiously. "Oh, this is-" Before your mom could even introduce you, you slightly bow down your head and say, "I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, but I can't afford another tardy. See you mom!" With that, you rushed outside the house.

So....how was it? I decided to try these x reader stories, but I'm probably not good at them. Well....not like I'm expecting for people to find this right away. Say if you liked it or not! I'd like to know what you thought of this beginning!