Chapter 18

You woke up to see Rica holding a cup of water over you. "W-what are you doing Rica?!"

"Oh, I got caught...Your no fun [Name]." Rica sulked.

You sat up and flicked her forehead and walked off to get ready. Rica smiled and went out to the living room since she was already set and ready to go. After you were done, you looked in the mirror one last time and went to get Rica. "Rica, can we go know?"

Rica turned her head from the tv. Seeing you, she stood up and dragged you back to her room. "You're not going anywhere without makeup on." She sat you down and began with putting on light makeup. You sat there being awkward until she was finished. "Done! Now onto the hair..."

Your hair was naturally slightly curly. Just a tiny bit. But Rica made it even more curly from the midway length of your hair and down. She happily made a proud smile once finished. You looked in the mirror for the millionth time and wow did Rica know what she was doing. "You seriously can work at a salon or something, this is amazing." You awed. "I know right? My skills are 10/10...ok maybe more like a 9.9/10 but whatever. There's always room for improvement." You both laughed and then went off.

~~Time Skip~~

You and Rica walked to the nearest amusement park. Entering, the noise, music, shouts, and excitement filled the air. Rica dragged you to a food stand the second you walked passed the gates. "Lets get a snack first, then we can go on those rides."

You get pulled along and you were both eating snow cones. After finishing the snow cones, the fun began. You and Rica went on roller coasters to bumper cars to playing prize games. Afternoon came by fast and your stomach started to growl. "Haha~ How about we go eat at that restaurant now?" Rica recommended. You nod your head in embarrassment and go to the restaurant.

~~Time Skip~~

You entered this place that was filled with people. A lot of the tables were taken but there was one in the corner, so the waiter led you there. "I'll come back in a few minutes to take your orders." Then he was off. Near us, there were many people in this group, probably coworkers getting together for a celebration because they were a bit loud and playing around along with getting drunk. Beyond that, you couldn't believe your eyes. Orion was sitting with some girl...his face close to hers.

Without a second thought you stood up, startling Rica. "[Name]! Where are you going?" You ignored her and came up to Orion. With a slap to Orion's face and tears in your eyes, you shouted:
"What on earth are you doing!? I get your recent memories are gone, but that doesn't change the fact that you're my boyfriend! You can't just go out and cheat with another girl and ignore me..." By this point you were crying with sadness more than with irritation.

Some people looked at you and Orion sat there in disbelief. The girl got up and bowed. "I-I'm so sorry! This is a misunderstanding! I-"

"How is this a misunderstanding? Huh? You both were going to kiss!" You knew that you should hear her out but the frustration in your heart didn't let you to listen to her. She said sorry once more and ran away, saying sorry to Orion too. Orion also got up. But instead up pushing you away or walking out of the restaurant, he hugged you.

"I'm sorry...but really, it wasn't what it looked like. I don't know if she liked me or not, so you can talk with her on that. But since she helped me at school with some tasks, I decided to do something for her and she wanted me to get her dinner. Then she said something flew in her eye so I tried to blow it so it could get out...I'm sorry if it looked like I was about to kiss her."

You cried even more, apologizing over and over, and you felt stupid for misunderstanding something like that. Orion hugged and patted you until you calmed down. You then remembered about Rica and looked back at your table, Rica wasn't there. You looked at your phone and saw a message.

Rica:
Have a nice dinner with Orion!~ Don't worry, I just grabbed a Subway sandwich and ate that on my way home. You can come back later but no later than 11pm since being outside too late would be a bit dangerous. Don't worry about me and have fun!~ ^^

You smiled and turned to Orion. "So, have you eaten yet?"

Yay...haha...sorry for not updating this story. I know I always say that but I couldn't help it. I was focused on Mystic Messenger...But I got a good ending on Zen's route~ With the help of walkthroughs halfway through but what ever. I probably couldn't have survived bad endings if I made decisions by myself. I would play Yoosung's route next but...I'm too tired rn. I should at least rest for a day. But my life is boring anyway...ugh.