Chapter 17

The weekends officially begun as soon as the last school bell rang. You rushed to the front of the school and waited for Rica to load the school bus. You see Orion walk by and avoided him. Even though things were supposedly settled, there's an awkward atmosphere. You shake it off and smiled as you saw Rica running towards you.

"Sorry, my teacher said 'The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do. so we had to wait for everyone to sit back down and be quiet."

You nodded and said it was relatable as the both of you get on the bus to go home.

~~Time Skip~~

Later you found out Rica didn't plan anything this weekend and said anything is fine. You decided where to go and the first thing that popped in your head was the amusement park that you and Orion went to on your first date. You decided to go there, just for fun-totally not because it's an important place and you miss Orion(sarcastically).

You and Rica plan out the weekends:

Saturday:
-amusement park
-resteraunt

Sunday:
-shopping
-Butler/Maid Café

You and Rica could add other small schedules here and there in the day, but you decided these were the main "events". After homework and dinner, Rica went over to your clothes and examined them.

"Why don't you have... Idk... A DECENT dress or outfit? These are all so loose..." Rica complained.

Well I didn't know I had to take care of my appearance with you.

You shrugged and she gave you the look that said: " I'm totally going to dress you up."

You noticed this and took a step back. "You aren't getting away!" Rica ran and you ran and went downstairs. Like a cat chasing a mouse, both you and Rica ran around the house. Lex turned around from his tv show to look at us running around the place. He then focused on his show again.

At last Rica caught you and dragged you up to her room.

~~Time Skip~~

You look in front of Rica's full body mirror and stared at the person Rica made you turn in to. It wasn't as bad as you thought it'd be. You had a black dress that went to your knees and had a black belt. Your shoulders we're showing and your legs as well. You we're glad you shaved before going to Rica's house.

"So, not too bad right?" Rica said joyfully. "Y-yeah" you agreed. "I'll do your makeup and hair tomorrow." You nodded and changed into your pajamas. You laid down on Rica's bed later after you finished one last assignment for school. Your eyes we're heavy and the sound of both of your breathes led you to sleep.

So I tried to make a longer chapter but failed. Sorry. I have about 5 more weeks of school and just want to get it over with cause I want to play Mystic Messenger(let the game of life or death begin). School... If it was a person can I just wack them in the head with all those textbooks and assignments and projects?