Author's Note

Aahhhh sorry if I disappointed you;; This isn't an actual update of the story plot line thing, it's just me being sorry😅 School makes me give it so much attention and not only that, I can't seem to find a good way to continue or end this story.... I made this loooong ago, and it was on a whim too. One day I was just like "Hey let's make a story with no plan and see where it leads me.".....as you can see, that was a fail. I'm not even sure if I'll continue this anymore. This makes me disappointed in myself for many reasons. First of all, I couldn't carry out with this story and properly finish it, and there are many confusing things in this book since I take so long to revisit it. And secondly, there are readers who want me to continue, but I'm sorry to say that idk if that'll ever happen again.... If I ever make another story, I'll probably draft it all out first. If I was a reader and I saw this, tbh, I'd be a bit disappointed....but I'd try to understand, so I hope you can understand too TvT Who knows, maybe I'll someday rewrite this whole thing, a version 2. Or maybe just ditch this plot idea all together and go with a new one.😂 Aahhh idk how to end this story....maybe I'll just skip to the very end and give this a happy ending?