𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Comenzar desde el principio

The irony that she was back, but Isabel had a soft spot for children and those who were vulnerable. Sometimes she was too kind for her own good. 

With her hand now gripped around her fifth drink, she swayed with Phil on the dance floor. Her eyes bright and glossy, as she continued to giggle and dance. Fluttering her eyelids close, she continued to dance with him before staggering back to their table to reach for another round of shot. Everyone around her, seemed to be lost in their own worlds as Isabel continued to stumble around. 

Her painted hand gripped the neck of some stranger, as they danced together. Her head was thrown back, as she felt his lips against her skin. His hands gripped around her waist, as Isabel closed her eyes and hummed to the beat. They grinded together as Isabel turned around, her back pressed against his front as he continued to kiss up her neck causing her to smirk. 

Though when she re-opened them, and turned to face her stranger, her lip parted. Ppon staring at those piercing green eyes. That wicked smirk on his lips, as Isabel gulped. His tattooed arms gripping her hips, as his hands kept her still. In fright she pulled away a little, closing her eyes.

Re-opening her eyes, Harry was never there. It was the dark haired male that she danced with, which made her frown as she pulled from his grasp back to the table. No one was there, as Isabel stared at the empty seats voided from jackets and bags. Her bag.

"Shit."

It seemed she somewhat sobered a little, upon noticing her bag was missing as she frowned. Her stumbling legs walked her around the table, looking underneath it but sure enough it was gone. Her drunk escapades meant she left her bag unattended, something she never normally did and for good reason. 

Pushing through the busy bar, Isabel stumbled into the bathroom and groaned a little. Her lipstick vanished and her eye makeup smudged a little, as she tried to fix it. Small hicky's were left on her collar bone, as Isabel moved the top though it didn't cover it. 

Stepping from the club, Isabel stumbled outside and shivered from the cold. Her eyes blurred a little, as she looked around for any form safety. Her eyes latching onto a group of girls smoking, as she walked out with a small grin on her face.

"Excuse me? Can I borrow your phone?" 

The redhaired looked up at Isabel with a smile, and handed the small black device over as Isabel lent against the wall with them. She declined the cigarette, her fingers ghosting over the keypad as she tried to remember phone numbers. In particular Phil's but for some reason her mind went blank, yet her fingers typed on the screen. 

Holding the device to her ear, Isabel looked at the scene before her. People were still queueing to get in, some were stumbling and hailing down taxi's. Other's were smoking and people were generally enjoying themselves. 

"Hello?"

Her breath caught in her throat, as Isabel took in a sharp breath to clear the lumping forming. She coughed, before licking her lips. A part of her was wondering why she typed in his number, why she remembered his phone number in particular. It was like second nature and she wasn't sure why she would call Harry of all people.

"Hi Harry."

Their was silence for a second, before his raspy voice came back through the phone. It wasn't that late, just past one am she guessed.