"Taehyung oppa, she did looked for you earlier. He asked me where are you and he seems worried.", Mina said and just by hearing his name, was enough to make my day complete.

"Jinjja?", I asked giggling at my seat and Mina nods in response making me blushed.

Actually I've been liking him for 5yrs secretly. I can't seem to find the courage to confess to him. I don't know how many times I've tried doing it but I always failed, it's either someone will interfere or he would misunderstand cause his so dense. He doesn't have a girlfriend up until now I don't know why maybe he's way too busy supporting his halmoni.

But it's in my favor though cause I don't know what to feel if he suddenly have a girlfriend. I'll be so broken, and by just thinking about it is making me sad already. Gosh I need to confess soon, aish..

I started working on my desk, as My mind was all filled by him. And time to time I got up on my desk intentionally going to the copier machine that was close to his desk just to take a glanced at him.

Then one time..as I went back to the machine.

Suddenly..

"I thought the new CMO will scold you for getting late earlier.", A deep voice came behind me that startled me. But I know it was him that I bit my lip first before I turn around.

"Ow, I'm sorry oppa, my car betrayed me earlier that got me late. About the CMO? It just happened that I bump with her going up here I didn't know she was the CMO though.", I said and tucking my hair behind my ear getting shy while talking casually at him.

"Ow I see, well it kinda made me worried for you, cause the CMO has the power to fire anyone of us. Anytime she wants.", Taehyung said. Did he just tell me his worried for me?, oh my God.. I need some air, this is too much.

"Y-your worried? F-for me?", I said, as I facepalmed myself in my thoughts for stuttering. I hope he won't notice me getting flustered all of sudden.

"Yup. I know how important this job is to you, we've been here for almost 5yrs now. I as well love this job same as you do.", Taehyung said flatly. And for a second I thought he cared for me as someone special. But at the end he's just being kind only. Haist Jennie when will you ever learned that his not into you.

"Actually you're one of the person I didn't want to leave and stay with for more years to come.", Taehyung said. That made me choked. And it literally just melted my heart. Oppa~ I was screaming in happiness inside and no one knows it probably.

"Ms. Kim", a guy called out my name. That made me and Taehyung glanced at him.

"CMO wanted to see you.", The guy said and pointed at the CMO office, before he went back to his desk.

"Excuse me oppa.", I said and bow to Taehyung before I passed through him walking towards the office of Ms. Arrogant.

After being happy here I am again. At this hell where this devil who looks like angel was lurking.

Inside the CMO office.

"What time is it?", She asked not looking at me and busy with some papers. And I'm in front of her standing, did she just call me to ask what time is it? Aish.

"It's 11am.", I answered flatly.

"I know.", She said and still not looking at me.

"Then why did you even asked me?", I said forgetting again that she was the CMO. Aish. Then she glanced at me after my question.

"Because you were already flirting at this early hour. It's only 11am it's not even lunch yet but it seems like you're already full.", She said looking at me. I furrowed my brow after what she said cause my brain suddenly stopped working.