- Chapter Thirty-Two -

Start from the beginning

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun you better apologize," Kyungsoo threatened. "And I called you jerk because you are invited. We're throwing you a bachelor party, stupid."

Baekhyun's jaw drop and he had to bit his lip to hold back the emotion when he mumbled, "Y-you're throwing me a bachelor party?" Kyungsoo sighed on the other line, then Baekhyun heard Minseok shout, "Yeah! So get your ass over here!" Then Kyungsoo said, "Yeah! What he said," and just before the line went died, Luhan yelled, "Bye!" so loud it hurt Baekhyun's ears.

Baekhyun dropped his hand holding the phone as a huge smile split across his face.

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

Chanyeol was sitting on the couch, reading a book out of boredom when his phone buzzed. Curiously, he picked it up and saw that it was Jongin. Chanyeol frowned and accepted the call.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Chanyeol-hyung!" boomed Sehun's voice. "How soon can you get here?" Chanyeol opened and closed his mouth, muttering, "Uh-um, w-what are you talking about? And why are you using Jongin's phone?" Sehun sighed in exasperation and said, "For your party, duh. And because I felt like it! So, when can you get here?" Chanyeol frowned in confused and muttered, "Wha— I . . . What party? Are you high, Sehun!? Because you're not making any sense." Chanyeol heard noise on the other end, followed by what sounded like a slap, then Jongdae's voice saying, "Idiot!" and Sehun cried, "Ow! Jongdae! Shit, that hurt!" and Jongdae replying, "Cry about it, baby!" There was more noise — more sounds of hitting and cries of pain — before Jongin voice came over the phone. "Sorry, Chanyeol. Sehun hijacked my phone without me knowing." In the background, Chanyeol heard Junmyeon yell, "Jongdae! Don't you dare hit him!" then there was a loud scream and Junmyeon continued by saying, "What did I tell you!?" Chanyeol just sat there with his eyes wide, then after another moment, Jongin's voice penetrated his senses.

"I'm sorry, Jongin. What did you say?" Chanyeol asked, rubbing his face in exhaustion. He wasn't there, but just hearing it exhausted him. "I said, Sehun called you because we're planning on doing something for your bachelor party." Chanyeol frowned and muttered, "Bachelor party? Why?" Chanyeol heard more scuffling on the other end, someone yelled — Jongin — and then Jongdae was saying, "Because you're going to be married in a week. Don't you want to have some fun?" Chanyeol inwardly groaned and knew he would regret asking, but he still did. "What do you mean by fun?"

"Just get your ass over here!" Jongdae yelled before hanging up. Chanyeol groaned in exasperation.

. . . .

Baekhyun's p.o.v.

When Baekhyun walked into the room, he about died. Loud music and flashing purple light pulsed all around him, and he thanked God he wasn't epileptic. How could he have allowed himself to let them talk him into this!? This was insane!

Kyungsoo tapped Baekhyun's shoulder and Baekhyun turned to look at him. Kyungsoo just grinned as he handed Baekhyun back his fake ID, and Baekhyun quickly pocketed it. He stood frozen near the entrance of the club and watched as his three friends let go and immersed themselves into the music and drowned themselves beneath the drinks.

This is insane, Baekhyun thought. If Chanyeol knew, he'd most likely be upset. I wonder what Chanyeol is doing . . .?

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

"This sucks!" Jongdae yelled.

"Well, what did you expect?" Junmyeon asked with his arms crossed as he eyed Jongdae. Jongdae huffed and childishly flung his arms into the arm as he whined, "I expected this to be fun!"