"Will you..."

As soon as I wake up I remember what today is. Shawn and I's date.

I rush over to my suitcase and start searching for something cute, but somewhat casual at the same time. After a few moments, I finally decide on wearing my flower-print dress with grey leggings and a grey sparkly beanie. I also have a grey sweater on over it because it's cold out. Then I throw on my gold necklace that Shawn gave me that has my name on it.

I quickly run over to the bathroom and apply some makeup. I only add some gold eyeliner, black mascara, and some light brown eyeshadow because I'm happy with how i am so I don't wear too much makeup.

When I skip down to the kitchen, I see Shawn sitting there on his phone.

"Hey, where's Cam?" I ask before sitting down next to him.

"Oh, he stayed with Nash and Carter at their hotel last night," he explains. "And you look gorgeous."

"Thank you," I blush while staring at the ground.

"Do you want to eat before we leave?" Shawn offers. "We can make pancakes."

"Chocolate chip?" I add.

"Whatever you want," he laughs.

"Yes!" I giggle.

"Okay, you heat the stove and I'll get the ingredients," he explains before heading to the fridge. I follow his instructions and turn on the stove.

A few moments later Shawn walks over with his materials and a bowl.

"Here-do you know how to crack an egg?" he questions me.

"Duh, who can't crack an egg," I say with an eyeroll.

"Well, will you get egg shells in the mix?" he asks, rewording the question.

"When you put it like that... Yeah I'll get shells in the eggs," I explain with a laugh.

"Okay, then I'll give you a more important part-putting in the chocolate chips," he chuckles.

"See, I'm important to this program," I explain while pouring chocolate chips in the mix. "How much do I put in?"

"Puh-lease, when is there such thing as too many chocolate chips?" he winks.

I giggle and then quickly dump the whole bag in the mix when Shawn isn't looking. As soon as he turns around, he looks down at the bowl and starts laughing.

"What? Didn't you say there's no such thing as too many chocolate chips?" I smirk.

"True," he chuckles before mixing the chocolate chips with the rest of the mix. After that he grabs a pan and sprays it down with the non-stick spray(tbh, idk what it's called LOL).

About ten minutes later, the pancakes are finally finished.

"Shawn, we have to Instagram it!" I squeal.

"Your such a girl," he says with an eyeroll, but he comes and stands next to me anyways.

"How should we pose?" I ask. This time Shawn facepalms himself.

"Does it really matter?" He moans.

"Yes, yes it does," I explain. Before I could do anything, Shawn hugs me from behind and makes a ducklip face. I start to laugh, but I take the picture anyways.

"Aww, I like that picture. It's cute," I giggle.

I quickly Instagram it and caption it as 'looks like the singer is a chef too!' I grin before tagging Shawn in it and quickly posting it.