Ugh- Silly String!

After getting the keys, we were splitting who would be in who's room. There were three keys and eleven people.

"Me and Lauren get a room to ourselves because we are the only girls," I state while grabbing a key out of Cameron's hand.

"Okay,"Nash mumbles. "Now how about me, Cam, Matt, and Shawn. Then Jack, Jack, Taylor, Carter, and Brent."

I get to our room and open the door. Lauren sprints past me and did a flip on the bed.

"I just needed food! The plane ride here was soooo long... I was stuck between Jack and Jack on the plane," she laughs.

"I sat by Shawn which wasn't bad but Cameron plus Nash equals bad!" I tell her.

My suitcase was heavy and was causing pain in my shoulder. I lift it off and start unpacking.

As I put away my toothbrush, there was a knock at the door.

"COME IN!" I screech while plopping onto the hotels bed.

Everyone walks in and starts spraying silly string everywhere.

"WHAT!? STOP!" I scream while trying to grab the silly string from them.

"OH MY GOSH, ITS IN MY EYE!" I cry while falling to the floor clutching my eye.

"Are you okay?" Shawn and Brent ask while dropping to the floor with me trying to look at my eye.

"Well... yes!" I say while grabbing Brent's silly string. I spray the string all over his face while I dunk behind my bed. Shawn follows me.

"Team up?" he asks and I nod.

"Mwahaha! We are taking ze princess!" Cameron yells while tying one of Taylor's bandanas around Lauren's mouth. Nash ties her hands with another bandana.

Lauren looks at me, basically pleading for help. The guys drag her out of the room and me and Shawn move towards the door.

"So we are playing Mario now, are we?" I ask while Shawn slightly laughs.

"C'mon," he whispers as we crawl to Nash's room. We put our ear towards the door and hear silence.

I crawl past the door to Carter's door. Loud noise could be heard.

"WHATCHA!" I scream while kicking the door open. A house cleaning lady who was vacuuming gives me a strange look.

"Oh, um, sorry... Wrong room!" I laugh while slamming the door shut. I fall to the ground and start laughing. A few seconds later I was rolling on the ground and Shawn was trying to calm me down.

"Lexie, we have to find Lauren so get up!" he laughs while offering his hand to help me up. I take his hand and get up.

We go back to Nash's room and walk inside the black room. Someone shuts the door behind us and then a flash light flicks on below Carter's face while he makes a scary face.

"What the crap, Carter," I yell because he scared me. "Where's Lauren?" I ask him while he doesn't move at all.

"Whatever," Shawn mumbles while just moving past him towards the window. I go and check the closet.

"Lauren!" I yell while walking into the closet to untie her. "One second-" I started to say, but then someone tied something around my mouth. I could tell it was Cameron because he is the only one who could do it with out laughing.

Everyone starts laughing and then I feel a rope being tied around my wrists. The next thing I know it, I was shoved into the closet and was laying on the ground.

"Woren!" I mumble to Lauren. "Wontie wis!" she tries to untie my hands and she accomplishes it. I quickly take off the bandana around my mouth and untie Lauren.

"I already hate them!" she whisper yells.

"Ready to go get them back?" I ask her, and then we take some silly string and run out of the closet.

"WHATCHA!" I screech while spraying silly string all over Cameron's face.

Eventually the silly string fight calmed down and we were all just hanging out.

"I think I'm going to bed," I yawn.

"Me too," Lauren says while getting up and stretching.

"Hey Lexie?" Shawn says before I exit the room.

"Ya?"

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight,Shawn."

*************************************

Omg guys! Thanks for all the reads! Now since people are reading this, I'll try to update more. Ya, this isn't the best chapter but I hope you still like it! Thanks for reading! (Please comment what you think of the story! Also, if you like it alot, please vote and share it with friends!)