SHIP Photo-shoot!?

"Thank you!" I grin as the nurse escorts me out of the building the next day.

"No problem! Just make sure that if your rib or your leg starts bothering you a lot, come back here," she explains and I nod while looking down at my broken leg. I told the nurses about how I had the photo-shoot today, and they gave me a special boot to wear instead of my cast. Now I can walk around a bit easier.

"Okay, I will," I exclaim.

"Look after her, okay?" she whispers in Shawn's ear and he smiles and nods.

I carefully walk towards the limo and then climb into the car.

"I think that Austin and I aren't going to the photo-shoot because we aren't in Magcon," Brent explains. "But we'll still be here in London."

"Oh, ok," Shawn says.

"Wait- do we get to dress up for the photo-shoot?" I ask.

"Yeah," Shea replies. "They are doing our hair and makeup too."

"Yaaaaaas! I loved dressing up at the interview, so I'll love this too," I laugh.

After we pull up to the building, I carefully limp out of the limo.

"This place is gorgeous!" I gawk. I'm guessing some of the pictures will be taken outside because it's so pretty. There's even a cute little pavilion outside the building, tons of flowers, and a small woods.

Everyone agrees as we rush into the building.

"Hello, how may I help you-" a familiar girl starts saying but she stops in mid sentence. "Lexie!"

"Alexia!" I grin before pulling her into a hug. "I haven't seen you since the interview!"

"I know, it's been forever," she laughs. "After the reporter betrayed you, I quit and moved here so I could find another job. I still do makeup and the fashion, though."

"That's great! So what do you have in store for us today?" I ask.

"Hm, you'll have to see the closet of clothes," she explains. "Boys, you'll follow George. He'll help you with getting ready for the photo-shoot. I'll help the girls though."

Lauren, Lox, Shea, Meg, and I follow Alexia into a large room. "Okay girls, you can pick out your outfits now. I suggest wearing something such as a dress or a cute top and a skirt for the outfit today,though. I'm going to do Lexie's makeup and all that jazz, but you guys have other people to do yours."

"Okay!" Lox grins before we all run to the rather large closet.

I start going through the closet and something catches my eye. Grabbing the dress, I start to examine it. The dress is dark purple and knee high with black sequins from the high waist up.

"Alexia, do you think I could pull this off?" I ask.

"Oh my gosh, you're gunna rock that dress," she giggles excitedly before pushing me into the changing room.

I carefully slide on the dress and then look in the mirror. It makes me look... perfect.

I quickly run out of the dressing room and see Alexia holding a pair of black cuts boots. I smile realizing that I could still wear those even though I had my cast boot. "Do you want to wear these?"

I slip on the shoes and grin. "Fits like Cinderella's slipper."

"Great!" she exclaims before pulling me over to the makeup stand. "Is there a certain way you want your makeup or hair done?"

"Nope! Just make it look good," I giggle.

"Don't worry, I got this," she laughs before working her magic.