Tour ends!?

My eyes flutter open and I wake up in a peaceful room with a machine that's beeping repetitive.

"Whaaa?" I say softly and then the whole room quickly stirs in motion.

"LEXIE!" Shawn cries while putting his arms around me to give me a hug.

"Shawn?" I ask while looking up at him. His eyes are bloodshot, signifying that he had been crying.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" he asks while wiping his eyes. "You had my worried sick.."

"Erm.. It doesn't look like I'm okay," I laugh while looking at my leg, which is currently in a cast.

He laughs slightly before my mom shoves him away from me and pulls me into a hug. "Oh my gosh,sweetie, are you okay!?"

"I don't know-the doctors told you, not me, what's wrong- so am I okay?" I smirk.

My mom rolls her eyes. "You know what I meant," she laughs. "But you have a broken leg and a broken rib cage."

"On the bright side I'm not dead," I joke and everyone grins.

"Her sarcastic humor is back," Meg says as I look at her. Wow.. I didn't even know she was here. I'm such a great sister!

Meg's sitting by the door and Hayes is at her left, trying to comfort her. Gosh, he's so sweet-him and Meg are defiantly going to be a couple soon. You may ask how I know that. It's because I'm the love whisperer. I wish..

"Wait, is everyone okay?" I ask Shawn.

"Well, Nash dislocated his shoulder, but it's better now. Then everyone got out fine with a couple bruises, except Matt. He's fine, but he broke his arm," he explains. "Matt's getting out later sense he had no serious injuries. You, on the other hand, have to stay tonight but tomorrow you can leave."

"Where's everyone else?" I question them.

"They are in the cafeteria getting some food," Hayes explains.

"Wait, Shawn, how did you get off of tour?" I ask him.

"Aren't you full of questions," Shawn laughs. "But well-"

In the middle of his sentence, the door creaked open slightly and a familiar face looked through the crack.

"LEXIE!" Austin yells while running up to me and giving me a hug.

"Austin? Wait- is that how Shawn got off tour? You and him got off?" I question him.

"Yep," he says, cracking a grin. "But I also just had to come and see you."

"You didn't have to, but I'm glad you did," I smile.

A second later, a whole group of people come running in. "LEXIE!" Nash cries out while giving me a giant hug. "How are you feeling? Are you okay?"

"Yep," I laugh. "I'm just dandy."

"I feel so bad.. Of course you and Matt got hurt and I came out from the crash with nothing but a few minor scratches and bruises," he sighs.

"Hey, don't feel bad. I'm still alive, ya know," I joke.

"I know..."

"Lex!" Cameron yells while running up to me. "How ya doin?"

"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing," I sing from the song Breakeven by the script. Everyone in the room laughs and then Cameron turns back towards me.

"So you up for a photo-shoot tomorrow with everyone?" he asks. "It was already scheduled, but I forgot to tell you."

"Defiantly! I mean if I'm out of the hospital by then, then totally!" I exclaim happily.

"Great!" he grins.

"So what's the photo-shoot for?"

"We need more pictures for the website and everything," Cameron explains. "Also, I need more pictures to Instagram."

I laugh at him and then the door opens and Matt walks in. "Hey, Matt, are you okay?" I ask him, because he really doesn't look okay. He has dark bags under his eyes, bruises and scratches on his face, and his arm is in a sling.

"Yeah. Just in a lot of pain," he replies quietly. I frown and then look at the guys.

"Wait, I need some food," I say and everyone laughs.

"I'll go and grab some pizza if you want," Carter offers and I nod as he runs out of the door to go to the cafeteria.

"So, when does the tour end?" I ask Austin and Shawn.

"Today, actually. We were just finishing up our concert when we heard what happened. We cut the last concert a little short and then left. Luckily, all of the fans didn't get upset, which was good," Shawn explains.

"So then you guys took a flight here?" I ask.

"AND ITS FLIGHTS TO LA TRIPS TO PARIS!" Jack G. starts singing and I start cracking up.

"Anyways, yeah we did," Austin finishes.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hello? It's the pizza man!"

"GIVE ME MY PIZZA,CARTER!" I yell and he rushes in and hands me my slice.

"Thank you," I say sweetly and we both laugh.

"No problem, but I think we're going to leave now. You must be exhausted," he explains and I nod.

Everyone walks out of the room, and Shawn gets ready to leave, but I grab his wrist.

"Wait, can you sing a song before you leave?" I plead.

"What song?" He grins before grabbing his guitar.

*************************************

Thank you guys so much for reading! Sorry this isn't a very good chapter... there's not much you can do in a hospital LOL. Anyways, I know the next chapter is going to be awesome and all of you will love it <3! Also, iv been losing my comments about if you guys like the chapter! Please comment what you think about this book and this chapter!