The Call That Changed My Life

I listen to my music eagerly waiting for a call. THE call. The one that would say if my talent is real. The one that would tell me I will have the best summer ever. The one that will change my life.

I'm deep in my thoughts but then I hear a faint ringing through my music. After quickly turning off my music, I answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask anxiously.

"Hi! Is this Lexie Madison?" the caller on the other end of the line asks.

"Yes! Yes I am! I am Lexie Madison, Lexie Madison is me!" I reply a little to excitedly.

"Well, Lexie, congratulations! You made it into Magcon! We will send an envelope with your ticket- you will be flying to New York City- where your first 'concert' will be. You will need to be at the airport this Friday at five-thirty A.M. - the flight will take off at seven A.M. but you can't be late. The rest of the information will be in the envelope, which will get to your house by Wednesday at the latest," the woman tells me.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you!" I scream into the phone as the other end of the line goes dead.

Wow. I made it- I'll be in Magcon.

*************************************
So here is my first fanfiction, which is going to be based around a touring group called Magcon. Sorry for the short chapter, but this is like the prelude to the story. Hope you all enjoy!!

ALSO: THIS IS CURRENT FAITH COMING BACK TO APOLOGIZE ABOUT FETUS FAITH'S WRITING! IT WAS PRETTY DRAMATIC BUT I PROMISE YOU IT'S WORTH READING!!