Concerting with Austin Mahone?

"Guess what?" Shawn asks me excitedly as we all sit at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"What?" I question him.

"Austin and I have a concert here in Cali tonight," he explains.

"That's great!" I grin.

"Wait, but there's more-" Shawn starts to say but I cut him off by laughing.

"Dude, that sounded like someone In a commercial trying to sell something to you," I giggle. "'But wait, there's more!'" I mock him.

"Seriously, Lex?" he chuckles while rolling his eyes. "Like I was saying, Austin said I can get tickets for you all!"

I drop my spoon full of cereal into the bowl of milk, causing a bunch of milk to fly everywhere.

"Are you serious?" Lauren gasps.

"Yes! The manager thinks it would be great if you all came and maybe tweeted that. Then more people would come so they could meet you. You guys could maybe even come on stage with us!" Shawn explains.

"Sweet! When's the concert?" Cameron asks.

"At eight tonight," he responds. "But we should get there at like six so we can meet as many people as we can and do the sound check."

"Kay," Lox grins.

I quickly finish my cereal and then I put the bowl in the sink. Then I quickly run up to my room.

"What should I where?" I wonder out loud. After minutes of staring at my closet, I finally decide on a black tank top under my white crop top that says 'Swag' in black on it and some high wasted shorts. Then I put on a decent amount of make up and my black flip flops. After that, I just straighten my dark chocolate hair.

As I run down our stairs, I trip and I fall down the stairs.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Shawn asks while running up to me and helping me up.

"That... was... AWESOME!" I scream while laughing and everyone lets out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my gosh... You scared me," Matt groans and I giggle.

***

I quickly climb out of Cameron's car and look at the stage. We just arrived and now we're going to sound check. Luckily the concerts outside because it's actually nice out.

I run onto the stage and grab a microphone. "TESTING 1,2,3,4!" I screech into the mic and everyone claps their hands over their ears.

"LEXIE!" Carter scolds."You don't have to yell into it; you're suppose to talk. Oh, and thanks for causing me permanent hearing loss."

"Aww, no problem. Any time," I grin and he rolls his eyes.

"Hey, did you tweet that you guys were going to be here yet?" Shawn asks while walking up to me.

"Oops, I forgot to. But I'll do it now," I explain while grabbing my phone and hopping onto twitter.
"
@Lexie_Madison_xoxo: Hey guys! Here, in Cali, Shawn and Austin are performing 2night. Me and the rest of the gang r going to b there 2, so come watch them perform and come meet us tonight @ 8!

"Kay, I tweeted it," I exclaim.

"Thanks!" he grins. "Hey, look! It's Austin," he says while pointing towards the familiar celebrity.

"Aaah, so you're Shawn's bæ?" he jokes while playfully elbowing me in the ribs. I laugh nervously and Shawn's face turns bright red.

"No, we're just best friends," I reassure him.