Interview Gone Wrong

RING RING RING RING

I look up to see my alarm going off. I set it for eight so I could get ready before the interview.

"Laur, we have to leave in two hours," I tell Lauren while waking her up.

She makes a weird noise and then snuggles back into her blanket, causing me to roll my eyes. After grabbing the keys, I walked out of the hotel room and knocked on Nash's door. He probably forgot.

After a moment of waiting, someone answers the door. "Hey Lex!" Shawn says while messing up my hair. At least I didn't already do my hair or I would have been mad.

"Hey! Just wanted to let you guys know we are leaving in two hours. I knew you would forget," I laugh.

"Okay! Meet back in here when your done getting ready. Also there's no need to dress up- they will do your hair, makeup, and you'll have a wardrobe there," he tells me then shuts the door.

I walk back into the room and see Lauren sleeping again. Taking this as an opportunity, I jump in the shower. When I get out, I put on a tee shirt and some sweats and go to wake up Lauren. Again.

"Seriously Lauren, you have to get up. We are leaving in an hour," I tell her.

"I feel asleep for another hour! Crap, I have to get in the shower!" she screams and gets up faster then iv ever seen her move.

"Okay, I'm going to go hang out with the guys!" I yell before shutting the door.

I walk over to Nash's room, which is still next door, and knocked.

"Hey!" Nash says giving me a hug.

"Hi!" I say and walk into the room. Carter was still sleeping so I grab my phone.

"Nash, slap cam?" I whisper and he grins and nods.

"What should we use... Maybe mud!" Nash says and I nod. We quietly sneak out of the room and down to the lobby.

"Um, can we buy some fish bait?" he asks the lady at the desk as she gives him the container of worms and mud. I pay her and we go back upstairs.

"I hope he's not awake..." I say while Nash unlocks the door. When we walk in, Shawn, Cameron, and Matt are awake.

"Whatcha doin-" Cameron starts saying but quickly put my finger to my mouth and sneak over to Carter's bed.

"Slap cam!" I whisper into the camera and face it at Nash. Nash slams the worms and mud onto Carter's face and Carter starts screaming.

"WHAT THE HECK!" he screeches and then realizes that now there are worms all over him. "DUDE, WHY!? I HATE WORMS!" he yells while running to the bathroom.

Me and Nash are on the floor dying.

"H-his face!" I laugh in between laughs.

Brent walks in and looks at Cameron. "Um... what happened?"

"Oh, Nash and Lexie slap cammed Carter with worms and mud and he's freaking out now!" Cameron laughs.

"Oh that hilarious! But you know we are leaving in fifteen minutes right?" he asks and I go pale.

"I'll be right back..." I mumble while pushing away and running out the door.

"Lauren! We are leaving in fifteen minutes!" I scream while freaking out. The biggest interview ever and Lauren is going to make us late?

"Girl, calm down. I'm doing my make up, which will take me three more minutes," she laughs.

"Sorry, I'm just freaking out. Seriously, I have never been interviewed before and I want everything to be perfect."