Roller Coaster problems

The weeks went on, and on, and on. Jack J said that we would meet up soon... one month later and we still haven't said a word to one another.

School has been really hard too. I had to make up all of the work I missed AND guess who goes to my school? Yep you guessed it-Nate.

So iv been getting bullied at school, and Cameron doesn't go to school anymore so he can't stand up for me. Basically I have to stand up for myself which is hard.

But luckily today was the last day of school before summer vacation! No more bullying and hopefully I'll see the guys soon.

I wake up from my day dream by a ringing sound. My phone was going off so I quickly answer it.

"Hello?" I ask, unsure who is on the other line.

"Hey Lexie! Whatcha been up to?" Cameron's voice says and I smile.

"Honestly, barely anything," I laugh. "How about you?"

"Iv been busy with vines, but other then that nothing much," he says.

"Cool! Not to be rude or anything, but why are you calling me? I love talking to you and all, but we haven't talked at all so why now?" I ask him.

"Oh. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the fair later?" Cameron asks and I think. I haven't been getting out lately, but it sounds fun. "C'mon, it'll be fun."

"Just wondering why do you want to hang out now? I haven't seen you in like a month now," I ask curiously.

"Well firstly, am I aloud to hang out with one of my best friends? And I can tell by your voice that your still upset, so knowing you, you probably haven't been out of the house since Magcon," Cameron says, and he's right. I haven't been out of the house much lately.

"Okay, sounds fun. What time?"

"I'll pick you up at one thirty. Is that alright?" he questions me. I look at the clock; it's twelve.

"Yeah. Thanks, see you then!" I say and then hang up.

I walk to my closet and look for something cute to wear. I snatch my red short sleeve shirt with white hearts all over it and a white skirt.

After grabbing a towel, I jump in the shower. When I get out, I put on my outfit I picked out.

Hm... Would curling my hair look cute with this outfit? DUH, it would look adorable!

I quickly curl my hair and put on some makeup. Sticking with light makeup, I only put on some silver eyeliner, black mascara, and some red lip gloss.

I grab fifty bucks and run out of my room and slip on some white flip flops.

"MOM!? Can I go meet up with a friend?" I ask while running down stairs.

"Wow, your actually getting out? Of course!" she says happily.

The doorbell rings and I look at the clock. It's 1:30.

I quickly run over to the door and answer it.

"Cameron!" I scream and give him a hug. "I haven't seen you forever!"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. But we can hang out now! You ready?" he asks and I nod.

"Yeah. BYE MOM!" I yell before slamming the door behind me.

"Do you just want to walk? It's only a few blocks away," I state and he nods his head.

"Sounds good. So do you want to do selfies with strangers while we walk there?" Cameron questions me and I start grinning.

"I thought you'd never ask!" I laugh and then pull out my phone.