- Chapter Thirty-One -

Start from the beginning

3rd p.o.v.

Chanyeol tried squirming out from under Baekhyun's grip, but the midget was stronger than he looked. Chanyeol huffed in annoyance, then he felt something — a certain something. "Fuck, Baek! Do you have an erection!?" Chanyeol cried. Baekhyun bit his lip sheepishly and mumbled, "Just ignore that." Chanyeol's eyes widened and he gasped, "How can I ignore that? It's hard and pressing up against me!" Baekhyun groaned and threw his head back as he mumbled, "Fuck!" Chanyeol shook his head and said, "No fuck. Off! You're still recovering." Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol's arm and cried, "I didn't mean that, you pabo!" Chanyeol yanked his hands free and quickly grabbed Baekhyun's waist, flipping him onto his back, then leaning in close as he muttered, "No, you're the pabo." Chanyeol quickly pecked Baekhyun's lips, moving his mouth to his ear as he whispered, "You should really do something about that." Baekhyun huffed and pulled back, his eyes capturing Chanyeol's as he said, "No, you do something about it." Baekhyun slyly looked at Chanyeol, who's cheeks turned a soft rose petal pink as he murmured, "You want me to give you a hand job? Since when?"

Baekhyun bit the inside of his cheek as the dream came flooding back to him, and he mumbled, "Um, I don't know . . . But I feel like you'd be really good at it."

Chanyeol's cheeks turned from rose petal pink to rose petal red, as he just stared at Baekhyun in shock and disbelief. "Wha— How— When did you ever think that!?" Chanyeol cried. Baekhyun bit his lip and shook his head. "Can't tell," he muttered. Chanyeol sighed in exasperation and said, "No, but maybe for your birthday or something." Baekhyun pouted and whined, "But Chanyeol, it's starting to hurt!" Chanyeol sighed, then glared at Baekhyun as he said, "Don't even give me those damn puppy eyes!" Baekhyun jutted out his bottom lip even more as Chanyeol just grumbled, "If you weren't such a horny midget, and you wouldn't be uncomfortable right now if you knew how to better control yourself." Baekhyun furrowed his brow and grumbled, "Says you. You're the one who can't resist my body," Baekhyun said, and did a little dance beneath Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughed as he asked, "What was that?" Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol for laughing and flicked his forehead as he said, "Yah! That was my sexy dance you pabo!" Chanyeol laughed even harder and said, "Baek, please, never do that again," and Baekhyun just grumbled, "You can't tell me what not to do," before doing his little "sexy" dance again. Chanyeol died and clasped beside Baekhyun into a fit of laughter — he was gasping and holding his stomach once his laughter had died down. Baekhyun just crossed his arms and sat up, grumbling, "I'm done with you," before sliding off the bed and walking into the bathroom. Chanyeol continued to laugh, and between fits he called, "Baekhyun" — laugh — "I'm sorry" — another laugh — "I'll stop, I swear," followed by a soft snicker. "Yah! I can still hear you laughing!" Baekhyun called. "No, I was coughing!" Chanyeol lied. "Oh, shut up," came Baekhyun's loud yet muttered reply.

. . . .

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were sitting in the living room, lazily watching movie after movie when Mrs. Park walked into the room. She beamed brightly at both of them and said, "How would you boys feel about visiting Grandma?" Chanyeol's eyes widened and he jolted Baekhyun off his shoulder when he lunged forward excitedly exclaiming, "Grandma! Really!? Eomma, I'd love that! When do we leave!?" Mrs. Park smiled at her son's enthusiasm as she replied, "How about now?" Chanyeol bursted excitedly to his feet and hugging his mother before turning back to Baekhyun and pulling him to his feet, then proceeding to drag him upstairs to get ready.

Baekhyun watched Chanyeol with a subtle grin as he flew around their room, stuffing random articles of clothing into his school bag after he had dumped all the contents onto the bed. Baekhyun silently sat on the edge of the bed and pulled his legs up beneath him. "Yah! Why are you acting like such a fool?" Baekhyun asked as he continued to watch Chanyeol with his sharp gaze. Chanyeol momentarily paused in his packing and looked at Baekhyun as if he was crazy as Chanyeol exclaimed, "It's grandma, Baekhyun!" Baekhyun sighed and said, "I don't know Grandma, Chanyeol."

"I know," Chanyeol said. "But you will soon enough. And you'll love her." Baekhyun sighed again and reached out his hand, gently tugging Chanyeol towards him as he muttered, "Silly, giant," and kissed him delicately on the lips. Chanyeol smiled against Baekhyun's mouth and pecked his lips before pulling away and saying, "Adorable, midget." Baekhyun smiled and whispered, "I love you." Chanyeol brushed Baekhyun's cheek with the back of his fingers and softly muttered, "And I love you. So much." Baekhyun smiled and got to his feet, saying, "So, Grandma's? What should I pack?" Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's cheek in his palm as he murmured, "Something warm."