[M]Happy Ending

7 months later..

Lisa Pov

I secretly bought a house in Hongdae, and have it renovate lucky I was able to save money. I was supposed to use it to pay the dept although I know it wasn't enough to pay the whole amount but I still save it just incase Irene let me live. Now that the dept was paid I should use my savings well so I decided to buy us a house. And Mr. Kim also gave a large amount of money as a wedding gift, his so generous. I wasn't supposed to accept it but he insisted. We went back to Thailand for our honeymoon and stayed there for 1 month and have the renovation of our house done before we go back to Seoul. I know Jennie will love the house if she saw it and I was right. Jennie saw this and immidiately transffered all her things here.

 Jennie saw this and immidiately transffered all her things here

It was our dreamhouse. Something cozy and not so big. I love how Jennie accepted having this simple life with me, no maids no butlers and just the two of us. Her father wants to give her maids and butlers but she refused. She said she wanted to herself taking care of me as my wife. And you don't know how proud I am for her. She really change a lot, she became independent and strong and I love this side of her more.

And ow, btw we did the IVF process as soon as we got back from seoul and she's 5months pregnant now, with my child. And it's not just one we have fraternal twins, a boy and a girl. And who would not feel happy about it, of course I'm happy, that their ain't no word that can describe how happy I am now. Even if..

I was here outside the street inside my car looking for a milk flavoured ice cream at 2am in morning. I tried stocking milk flavored ice cream on our refrigerator but she end up asking something that wasn't there. And It took me an hour outside looking for an opened store for it.

At the convenience store.

"Lisa. You're here again.", store owner ahjumma said. Smiling at me.

"Yup, I'm here again. And looks like you'll be seeing me at this hours for the next 4 months.", I said as I handed the ice cream at the counter.

"Ow it's been 5months already, and I bet it's getting more difficult handling a pregnant wife. Was it?", Ahjumma said.

"It was, honestly but I will never get tired ahjumma. This is for my agasshi and a lady should be treated well.", I said being all cheesy again.

"Ow my~ such faithful and loving servant you are." Ahjumma said teasing me. And we both laugh in unison.

-------------------

At their house.

Lisa got inside the house, and went to the kitchen and get the ice cream transferred on a glass. So it would be easy for Jennie to eat it. She did it all in haste and then went upstairs and got inside their room immidiately cause she wanted to go back to sleep as soon as possible.

When Lisa opened the light. She was startled as Jennie was seating at the bed and looking mad at her. Crossing her arms and half liddedly eyeing her.