[M]Coincidence

Jennie Pov.

I locked my self at my room after the argument I had with my father. Feeling too exhausted at the happenings. I still can't believe what just my father did to me, I know..I've been a brat all my life but this is too much. "I don't want that annoying bitch following me everywhere! Urghh!", she might be that good looking but still my first love is better than her.

"Urrgh...this is so stupid! I can't believe I even think that she's good looking!", I've been stomping my foot non-stop here in my room. I dropped myself on my bed.

"I was supposed to be there..i was supposed to see her! Urhhh.. eommmaaa aaa aa!!...." I covered my face with the pillow to supressed my cries..then i heard a knock at my door.

"Agasshi??.." Someone is calling me at the door, "Leave me alone!", I said. W-wait? That voice seems familiar?..then I realize, yes ofcourse! that bitch is now living here with us. So I quickly ran through the door and opened it quickly and as I saw her. "A-aga-" before she could finish her word, I grab her collar and drag her inside my room and quickly closed the door.

"W-wait-wait! What are going to do? T-this is t-too fa-" she got so confused of what's happening. But instead of answering her, i pushed her to my bed..and got on top of her seating at her crotch, I smirked at her view. This pervert must be enjoying this. Because she just grunt at the sudden contact. So annoying..

"H-hey..I know I'm hot but you will get me f-fired." She said stuttering, "Exactly!" I said almost shouting at her, I started grinding my self to her, while I'm slowly unbuttoning her polo. I looked at her eyes intensely, and seductively grinding my hips on her and putting more pressure on her crotch. And just then I saw her gulp.....I should not get turned on I should not get turned on I should not get turned on, I been repeating this to my self while doing this things to her but urhmm..why am i getting wet down there? This is so annoying but I have to this to get her fired as soon as possible!

"You.." She said looking at me with those hungry eyes..and then the next thing I knew, she was now on top of me, she manage to flip our position that fast. Her face alsmost an inch apart from mine, I could even smell her lipstick and felt her breathing on my skin. My eyes widen in shock. She was looking at me with burning eyes..I got so nervous and felt my heart beats thousand times faster than normal, but this jerk said something.

"Let's not jump into this without getting to know each other first. A-GAS-SHI". She said almost brushing her lips into mine.

I got stunned for a moment. And when I got back to my senses. I realized our position. So I quickly pushed her away from me with all the pressure I can exert. I was face palming myself inside my head cause I was lost at the moment. When we got up. I heard her say "Didn't like being the bottom?", with that stupid annoying smirk on her face.

And it triggered me so much. "Yaaaaaaah!", God I hate her so much! Her cockiness, her arrogance, her boldness, and everything about her! she's fucking pushing me on my limit!

"I was just trying to check if this is really your room, I have to go now since I already confirmed it." She said while trying to get away from me, she goes outside my room and before she closed the door she smirked at me again!, fuck! That's it! I'm just gonna kill her instead! So I quickly run towards her like a bull, glaring at her. She might have sensed it, that I was already at the verge of killing her. So she got the door close at once and I heard her run like a stupid monkey outside my room.

"Haist.." I sigh for the hundredth times, "I will make her life miserable I swear, and she will quit on her own"... I said with a firm resolve.

Lisa Pov.

"Woah?..why am I so nervous? it's not as if It was my first time?" I said talking to my self.

"That girl is crazy aissh.. doing something like that just to kick me out of here? Unbelievable..it's too early for that my plan would instantly crash if I gave in to that moment." I was literally talking to my self while walking along the hallway. "But honestly Jennie Kim was one hell of goddess wew can't deny she's really really hot... oh c'mon why do I sounds like a real pervert? " I mentally cursing my self now due to this stupid ideas that coming from my head.