All for you

"Hi Jennie, It's me Taehyung."

"Oh, hi Tae, why did you call?", Jennie said flatly. And hearing that name made Lisa froze at her stand looking at Jennie.

"Hmm, I just wanted to invite you for a coffee if possible?", Taehyung straightforwardly asked, that made Jennie furrowed her brow.

"I'm sorry but I have to decline.", Jennie said, while she looked at Lisa's expression, the girl's face was literally being gloomy and seeing this was making Jennie excited. Jennie thought of telling the guy that she already has a girlfriend, but she wanted this side of Lisa to last long, and she was internally cursing herself for having this kind of kink towards her girlfriend.

"Ow, It's ok, I guessed we could catch up some other time then.", Taehyung said.

"Hmm. Ok then bye.", Jennie said as she dropped the call and didn't waited for the other to replied back. Jennie then put down her phone and glanced at her girlfriend once more.

"You look like you were enjoying this.", Lisa said as her eyes became darker again.

"What are you saying? I declined him, his asking to have coffee with me. And I declined you heard it.", Jennie said bluntly. But Lisa smirked in response, but she was already clenching her hands.

"Yes you declined. I know...", Lisa said as she shakes her head in desbelief.

Jennie raised her eyebrow looking at Lisa's change of mood, but she just shrugs it off. And turned her attention to the tray in front of her and munch on her food, but suddenly a pair of hands removed the tray in front her.

"Yah. I'm not yet done eating.", Jennie's eyes widen as she tried to get the tray out of Lisa's hand. But Lisa put it on the table beside their bed. And looked at Jennie who was now uncovered with the blanket. Lisa's eyes traveled on Jennie's naked body, and Jennie saw how her girlfriend was feasting on her nakedness. So she quickly grab the blanket and covered her body.

"You should have told him about me when you have the chance.", Lisa said staring blankly at her. Jennie gulped hearing that from Lisa, she moved her self backward as Lisa crawled in the bed and moving towards her with that lifeless expression.

"Yah. Yah. Yah! what are you doing?", Jennie shouts as she was dragged at the corner, her back leaning on the headboard.

Lisa moved her face closer to Jennie, making Jennie tilt her head feeling Lisa's hot breath on her ears.

"I'm going to punish you hard.", Jennie heard eat clear. She was lost at those words, and the next thing that happened was something she wanted to.

--------------------------

"Yah Jennie unnie?, What happened to you? Why are you limping?", Chaeyoung asked worriedly, as she saw Jennie's state walking towards them at the living room. Lisa was holding her arm to support her as she walks.

"Yah Lisaya! What the?!", Jisoo exclaimed as she knows exactly why Jennie was limping. But Lisa averted her eyes off from Jisoo.

"Unnie~ please don't blame her. It's my fault.", Jennie said as she sat herself to the sofa and slouched her back as she breath heavily feeling relaxed.

"Are you thirsty? I'll get you some water, wait." Lisa said as she walked away from the place and went towards the kitchen leaving Jennie with Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Aish. She's a monster, what kind of foreplay did you two did? Making you limp like this?", Jisoo hissed when Lisa was gone. Making Chaeyoung furrowed her brow not understanding her two unnies was talking about. So she just focused on the movie that they we're watching a while ago.