She loves the most

"We're here.", Chaeyoung said turning to look at Lisa on the back seat. Her bestfriend was not talking for the whole hours of ride and she was worried because it was her 2nd time seeing her friend this serious, the 1st one was when Lisa's father died.

Jisoo tap Chaeyoung's hand as she saw her girlfriend's extremely worried because of her bestfriend. The three of them doesn't have any idea what's going on but they know the atmosphere was not good. That there was a problem, and that's the reason they came back on the mansion.

Jisoo came down of the car and went directly towards the mansion leaving Chaeyoung with her friend. Chaeyoung then got down of the car as well. And opened the door on the back seat where Lisa was seating and not moving an inch.

"Aren't you going to see Jennie inside?", Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"What if she's mad at me?, I had a bad feeling about this Chae. What if she knew about my secrets?, about the debt?", Lisa said not looking at Chaeyoung.

"You should have told her about that when you get the chance. I let you handle your problem because your old enough to know what's right from wrong Lice. If ever Jennie was hurting now because of you, I'm not going to side on you.", Chaeyoung said looking at her friend's face.

"I know.. But you know I love her, I really do, but I was already stuck up with my situation, I admit at first I was planning to make her pay that debt for me, but lately I was contemplating if I should stop using her or not. And just wait for that fucking 6months to end. Chae, I don't wan't to die, I wan't to live for her. But what's the use of living this life if the fact that I used her to save my fucking ass would hunt me for the rest of life? So might as well give up trying to pay that debt.", Lisa said as she closed her eyes and lowered her head.

"I know you love her Lice. But what if it's already late? Why only now? If she finds out everything coming from someone else, would she still believe in you?, when the fact that you planned on using her was there at the first place and you kept it hidden from her. Hmmm I hope she would still listen you Lice, I really hope so.", Chae said squeezing her bestfriend's shoulder. Lisa then got up from her seat and hugged her bestfriend.

"I'm sorry Chae, I'm sorry for doing that stupid thing to her. I'm really sorry.", Lisa mumbles while sighing deeply. Lisa felt the guilt again when she made Jennie choose her instead of her bestfriend even if she knew she doesn't deserves Jennie. Chaeyoung then hugged her Lisa tightly she knows how stupid her bestfriend at times but she knows Lisa still has a good heart and was just blinded by money when her father died.

And when Chaeyoung left Korea, aside from missing Jennie she misses her best buddy too and she regrets that she left when her friend needs her the most. And the reason that she came back here in Korea was not because of Jennie but because she wants to make it up with her bestfriend.

-----------------------------

Jennie's room.

Jisoo entered Jennie's room, she saw Jennie on her bed hugging her knees and hiding her head low. She immidiately walks toward her cousin and sat herself on the bed edge. Jennie then turned her head up to hug her cousin. As she wept in tears.

"Unnie~", Jennie cried out loud on her cousin's shoulder.

"Lisa was here.", Jisoo said. That made Jennie stopped as she heard that name. She felt another sting in her heart just by the mention of Lisa's name, she was so hurt right now and she doesn't know what to feel for the girl anymore. She loves her so much but the fact that she was deceived by that person was too painful.

"She- she betrayed me unnie~ she lied about everything! She does not love me unnie~", Jennie said between her cries. And Jisoo was so confused on what her cousin meant.