Mischievious

Chaeyoung Pov.

"Can't believe they ditched us here unnie.", I said in disbelief. Smirking and slightly shaking my head.

"Let them be, they're hormones might be acting up again. ", Jisoo unnie said flatly, which got me surprised, she just said that casually?

"So? Let's start?", Jisoo unnie blurted out that startled me.

"Huh? What are we going to start?", I said slightly shy.

"You want me to teach you snowboarding right?", Jisoo said that reminds me of what I said earlier. Aish I was in panic and just blurted that out. Hmm but on the other side I think it's good thing that I panic. Hehe.

"Don't tell me you forgot about it?", Jisoo said giving me that 'are you kidding me' look. I gulped as she started scrutinizing me again. Whenever our proximity is getting close I started to get nervous. Am I intimidated? Wew..

"Ani! Ani-ya!, of course not, haha so uhm let's go?", I said getting all flustered. And walk heading towards the top again. Jisoo then shrugs and followed me.

On the top slope.

"Hold tight, bend your knees a little Chae. And lift up your toes", Jisoo unnie instructed. As she holds my hand for support. I did what she said but my weak knees couldn't handle my nervousness.

"Woah..woah, unnie!..", I stumbled again and again and again. Aishh I think this sport doesn't suits on me. Jisoo unnie was just really patient.

"Haha. You've been doing great Chaeng, don't give up ok?", Jisoo unnie said. Helping me to get up. When I finally got back on my knees I look up to her and met her eyes that was smiling brightly to me. She's been only telling me all the positive things, even if I always failed. And everything that she says gave me that assurance I need. How lucky for that person that she will fall inlove with.

Thump~

Thump~

Thump~

Why is my heart suddenly beating that loud?!

"Chae?", Jisoo said, that snap me out of my trance. I didn't know I was spacing out again. Ow no~ why am I always like this when it comes to her.

"Ow I'm sorry unnie~ let's try it again.", I said smiling awkwardly.

"I will let go of your hand slowly, and just imagine I was still holding yours and continue gliding, can you do it?", Jisoo said.

"I will, I can do it.", I said with full of determination. Jisoo then holds my right hand as I slowly bended my knees and lift my toes slightly and slides. Come one you can do it Chae, Jisoo then step back slowly as she released my hand.

I was looking down and focusing on the ground as I finally started to slide, agonizingly slow, but who cares what's important is I finally did it!

"Look unnie!, look! Hahaha.", I said as I slide continuously.

"Wow! You really are doing it right! That's good!", Jisoo unnie said excitedly.

But it didn't last long as I got slightly wibble and out of balance. I was going to fall on my back but Jisoo unnie suddenly grabbed my hand and tries to pull me up before I fall flat with my back, but I was more heavier that her that instead of pulling me up I pulled her down with my weight. Our bodies stumbled on the ground at the same time.

"Arhg..aw..", I scrunches my eyes close. I was trying to regain my self on the sudden fall, but then I felt a heavy pressure on my top. So I slowly opened my eyes.