Fake Smile

Lisa Pov.

"Jennie?! What the hell are you doing here?", I exclaimed with wide eyes, I was so shocked to see Jennie here. Aish.

The guy that who punched me suddenly grabbed Jennie's wrist again forcefully. Which snapped the hell out of me.

"No you don't dare touch my girl!", I said as quickly got up. And gave that guy what he was asking for. I punched him straight on the face. He almost stumbled but quick enough to regain his balance. But before he even got back to his feet, I gave him another punch on the face.

That punch finally made him fall flat on the floor. And wincing in pain. I'm not yet satisfied, so I went above him, pinning his body. Holding his collar tight as I showered his face with non stop punches. I could already see blood dripping on his face, and my fist was already getting numb. And I could feel someone was pulling me away from him. But I can't hear anything, my ear was beginning to get deaf because of so much anger. All I wanted was to kill this fucking guy.

Then finally someone has a strength to pull me away. Ow these are his friends, two of them pulled me with both their arms, those two we're holding me locking both my arms while the other one of them throw a punch on my stomach. This made me gasped and curled up on my knees. I was out of breathe for a seconds but I'm not that easy to bring down, So I got up on my knees. And then one of them throws another punch to my face that made throw up some blood. But still not enough to brought me down. I saw the guy who punched me at the face, I didn't waste time as strike him with a punch straight to his face.

"You all fucking wanna die!?", I rushed towards him again and gave him a straight to his face, and a knee blow to his stomach. And another punch and another after another. But someone then pulled me again. And aiming for a straight, but I was quick enough to dodge it and counter it with a right elbow strike and a knee kick to his stomach, and follow it with a straight punch to his face. This made him stumbled on the floor. As soon as the guy fall flat I quickly went above him, and showered his face with punches as well. I didn't stopped until I saw him dripping with blood too. Then someone hold my wrist to stopped my punches, it wasn't as hard as the other grip. So I shove it away quickly.

Then I heard a girl winced in pain.

"Please Lisa stop! Please!", The voice was familiar. And it suddenly came crashing back at me. Of course Jennie was here. So I quickly turned my head where I heard the voice.

"Jennie?", She was sitting at the floor and crying so much and she was in pain, then I remembered that I pushed someone earlier?, so in panic I stopped and got up walking towards her when someone just hit me behind. That made me fall on my knees. And then pulled me and throws a punch on my face. It was a hard one that almost got me deaf. And stumble flat on the floor.

Jennie Pov.

"No please stop! Don't hurt her please!", I was crying so much, I can't even protect my self and now I can't even help her, I could only watch her getting hurt in front me. It was all my fault, I shouldn't have gone here at the first place.

"What's happening here!? Lice?!", a guy suddenly rushed towards Lisa and pulled away the guy who was throwing punches to Lisa, this must be her friend Bambam.

As soon as the bad guy left Lisa, I quickly crawled towards her. And cupped her face.

"Lisa?!", I said as worries enveloped me. I saw her wincing in pain, her face was all red, her lips has already dripping in blood.

She quickly sat up as she saw me. Her face was scrunching in pain.

"Are you ok?, Did I hurt you?", she said in panic, as she check me if I'm ok, she accidentally pushed me earlier, but it doesn't matter. I wasn't as badly hurt as her.