Her First Love

Jennie Pov

"No way!?-", I said to Mr.Daesung. But lisa quickly interfere.

"Yes! She will. Don't worry Mr. Daesung she will do it. Can you wait a little bit? We just need to have a retouch.", Lisa said and drag me in the toilet room.

"YAh! Why did you tell him that?, Appa didn't tell me that I have to do that? I thought I just have to attend and chat with whoever approached me. ", I said with furrowed brow.

"Now I have to face hundreds of them and have a speech! That's fucking too much!", I shout as I was getting pissed with the sudden request.

"Look agasshi, you were brought here as your father's substitute. That means you should think like your father. If you know your father that well what do you think he will do in this situation? Of course there's no doubt he will accept the invitation."

"But I'm not my father!"

"But you're his DAUGHTER, they highly expecting something from you. And from what your father have told me. You were a business graduate. "

"Yes, I am but this is my first time Lisa, I'm not yet ready! I might messed up. I can't do it.", I said cracking at my tone.

"YES you can, you can do it Jennie.", Lisa said my name. And it sounded so perfect when it comes to her. Then she held my cheeks cupping it and forcing me to look at her.

"You're father believed in you, that's why he sent you here. He knows you Jennie, he knows you CAN do it. And I also believe as well.", she said with out hesitations. Oh Lisa how can I NOT do this if you were staring at me like that?

"Aishh..do I have a choice?, paparazzis are all over the hall, if I don't do this I will be on top of every headlines tomorrow. Ahrrr", I said in annoyance.

"Fine! I'll do it! and if I messed up I will throw you to the sea!", I said giving Lisa a glare.

"You won't messed up Agasshi.", Lisa said possitively. And smiling at me like an idiot. She maybe an idiot but thanks to her I feel more confident now. I have to this. I'm Jennie Kim and I can definitely do this! Hwaiting!

So we went back on our table to tell Mr. Daesung that I agreed to have that speech. I want to do it as soon as possible, for me not to torture my self waiting for my turn. They agreed to have me first, so here I am walking towards the stage. God where did I even put my self into. Aisshh..

Jennie was now standing in the middle, she was intensely holding the mike. She was so overwhelmed with the amount of crowd watching her in the middle.

Lisa on the otherhand was sitting at their table, clapping her hands excitedly from the start. Lisa was smiling so wide and fangirling over her seat as she watched Jennie holds the mike and start her speech. She could see Jennie was nervous so was she. But still choose to begin her speech.

"Today we are here in order to discuss the results of our hardwork that was directed particularly at the ultimate success. As we can see, the business results of our firm are great, and we appreciate that all have contributed to the development of a project that brought an unbelievable success to our company."

Jennie pause and looked at Lisa's side as she could feel her hands were already sweating in nervousness.

"Every person standing here, all of you contributed to it and we are glad to inform you that your achivements and devotion is highly appreciated.

While analyzing the results of one's project implementation, we came to a conclusion that our main strenght is our employees. Your skills, abilities and ofcourse your personal characteristics that include motivation and determination contributed to the economic expansion of our branches.